•-Chapter 4-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

"You know in Italy, children have a little bit of wine with dinner, and in France" Dale says fulling up a glass of wine. "Well when Carl is in Italy or France, he can have some then" Lori says taking a sip of her wine. I giggle as C/n (older) takes a swig of his glass.

I turn to C/n (younger) and smirk at him. "You want to try? It isn't that bad you know" I tell C/n (younger). He scrunches up his face and shakes his head, oh well, more for me then. I take a small sip of my glass before sitting back into my chair, oh how I missed the drinks.

"Ewww" I hear Carl say putting the glass of wine down. So Lori let him take a small sip, periodt. Everyone laughs at Carls reaction, including me. "That's my boy, that's my boy" Lori says hyping up her son.

"Well, just stick to soda pop there bud" Shane says. "Not you Glenn, keep drinking little man, I want to see how red your face can get" Daryl says to Glenn. Causing everyone to laugh.

Everyone stops as we hear the sound of a spoon hitting a glass. "It seems to me we haven't thanked our host properly, he is more than just our host" Rick says to Dr. Jenner. Everyone raises their glasses exchanging a few 'hear, hear!'s and thanking the Doctor. "Booyah!" Daryl says.

"So when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here doc? All the other doctors that were supposed to be figuring out what happened, where are they?" Shane says ruining your mood. I groan softly and sigh. "This bitch is gonna be the death of me, such a buzzkill" I whisper earning a small giggle from C/n and C/n.

"We're celebrating Shane, don't need to do this now" Rick says. Yeahhh, what he said, so please just shut the fuck up. "Whoa wait a second, this is why we're here right? This was your move supposed to find all the answers instead we, we found him, we found one man. Why," Shane states. This is gonna be really irritating, I'm not really drunk like the rest of them. I didn't drink that much, but I am a little loosened up. "Well when things got bad a lot of people just left, went off the be with their families" Dr. Jenner explains. I can understand that, I would've done the same. "And when things got worse, when the military cordon got overrun the rest bolted" the doctor tells us. Also understandable. "Every last one?" Shane asks, obviously a little pissed off upon hearing this. "No, many couldn't face walking out the door, they opted out, there was a rash of suicides. That was a bad time" the doctor says looking down. "You didn't leave, why?" Andrea asks him. I'm starting to wonder that too. "I just kept working, hoping to do some good" Dr. Jenner says.

"Dude you are such a buzzkill man" Glenn says after a long silence. I shake my head, agreeing.

Timeskip

"Most of the facility is powered down, including housing so you'll have to make do here, the couches are comfortable, but there are cots in storage if you'd like, there's a rec room down the hall you kids might enjoy, just don't plus in the video games okay? Or anything that draws power" Dr. Jenner explains walking down the hall. I think I might like it here. "The same applies, if you shower go easy on the hot water" Dr. Jenner says before walking away.

"Hot water?" Glenn says turning slowly towards us. "That's what the man said" T-Dog says with a smile on his face.

Timeskip

"That was a bomb ass shower" I say dreamily walking into the room I share with C/n and C/n. "It was" C/n (younger) says. "You two are sleeping on the cots, I'm getting the couch" I say plopping down onto the couch. They both groan before going to grab a cot. "I'm going to go wander the halls, sleep on my couch and I will hurt you guys" I say walking towards the door. I stop before the door. "I'll train you guys with the katana and the bow, just incase you guys forgot and just incase we end up leaving this place" I say before walking out.