•-Chapter 50-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

Okay, so. Let me catch you guys up.

As soon as I saw the gravestones, more importantly Maggie, Sasha, and Glenn. I totally lost it.

I went off on Negan, only for him to say that we had it coming.
     I mean, we kind of did, but that's beside the point.

     I decided it was best to walk away from the situation.

     Negan's first mistake was letting me walk away. His second, oh this is where he fucked up.

     "Hey, where you going?" Dwight asks as I approach the gate with B/n in my arms.

     "I'm going on a small run. This place ain't got much, and I hid some stuff out there, I'm gonna go grab it" I lie. He looks at me skeptically.

     "You're going with a kid?" He asks, referring to B/n.

     "You got a problem?" I ask, a stern look on my face. He clears his throat of this awkward moment before shaking his head.

     "I'll tell Negan when you come back" he says, patting my shoulder. I fight the urge to roll my eyes.
     I have no problem with that. I just hope he knows that I don't really plan on returning here anytime soon.

     After I walk out of the gates I unsheathe one of my katanas and start running through the forest.

     I have to hurry. If Negan finds out I left, he's definitely gonna come out and look for me. There's no way he would just let me go.

     As I'm running, B/n starts to cry. I mentally curse myself.
     Why did I think this was going to be easy?

     "It's okay bubba, we'll be okay. We're going to hilltop" I soothe.

     Yup, you heard that correctly. We're running to hilltop. Alexandria isn't really safe right now, so I'll go with hilltop and then go back once things settle down.

     I just hope they can hold out until I come back.

     When I left, I didn't tell anybody. So they could think I'm dead. I really hope they have some kind of faith in me.

     I sigh in relief when B/n's cries die down.

     Good job B/n. I promise, I'll keep you safe no matter what.

•———————————————————————•
•-Glenn POV-•

•——————————————•

     This isn't fair. They're basically robbing us. They take a lot more than half the supplies. We're barely hanging on.

     I'd hate to say it, but at this rate. Hilltop isn't gonna last much longer.

"We can't go on like this" I speak up.

Right now it's only me, Maggie, and Sasha. We are inside the trailer. Sasha is talking about going on watch, while Maggie is talking about how to keep ourselves hidden.