•-Chapter 51-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

"Ugh, why the fuck do we have to do this?" I question as I feel myself getting impatient in my hiding spot.

Glenn groans, slapping a hand over his face disappointingly.

"You need to practice keeping still" he says sternly, earning a small fit of laughter from Maggie, Sasha, and Jesus.

I scoff, taking slight offense to the nonsense spewing out of his mouth.

"I can stand still!" I exclaim, facing turning red of embarrassment. I groan, going back into my hiding place.

Now, if you're confused as to what's going on right now. Let me fill you in.

Glenn is trying to train me how to hide, as if I didn't know how to do that already. His head's in the right place, but he's getting on my nerves.

He's scared that I'll get caught when the Saviors come for supplies. If that's the case, then give B/n to me, he isn't supposed to be here either. Or him for a matter of fact. Or maybe these are just different men, who's knows.

Timeskip

It's been a long time since we finished our training and I must say, I did that shit really good. So good that I was able to sleep for a whole hour.

"Y/n we need to get out there!" Glenn exclaims, waking me from any sleepy thoughts. I take a gasp of air, his voice startling me a bit.
What's this? I smell smoke.

"Glenn what's going on?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

B/n is crying and to make things worst, Glenn looks panicked. I stand up and walk over to Glenn to get a peak outside of the blinds.

"Holy fuck! Who the fuck set the place on fire?!" I exclaim.
Ain't no way...

As I'm inspecting the area, I notice that the gates are open.
Seriously. What. The. Fuck.

"You watch B/n! I'll be right back!" I say, grabbing my weapons and running outside before he could open his mouth to argue.

     "Y/n?!" I hear a voice shout. I look around, trying to spot this voice. "Up here!" The voice shouts once again.

     Oh. It's Maggie. Fuck. This music is so annoying.

     " Sasha and Jesus are down there somewhere! They need help!" She shouts from up above.

     Wasting no time I run off to go look for them.

     After a while of looking, I eventually give up.

     Instead of helping them out, I'll start clearing all of these walkers before more pile in. Sasha and Jesus should be able to handle any of the ones I miss.

     As I'm slicing down the walkers walking through the gates I hear the glorious slices of assistance.
     Honestly, music to my ears.