•-Chapter 23-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

Why does he always leave me like that, like, we go to sleep, and when I wake up he isn't there. I mean, I get it, responsibilities, but still, he couldn't have woken me up too? If this whole zombie apocalypse shit didn't go down, I would've thought he was cheating. Who is he gonna cheat on me with though? Maggie is with C/n (older), Beth doesn't like Glenn like that, Glenn sure as fuck ain't gonna go with anybody else in this group. The problems of the past come back to me now? I find it quite amusing. I giggle, I look crazy as fuck right now.

They let Andrea go, without me. What a bunch of assholes. What if I wanted to say goodbye to her? Which I did just an fyi. The exclusion is insane.

Beth is singing right now, she has a voice of an angel. I like her singing, it sounds so beautiful.

I'm sitting down in front of me and Glenn's cell. All alone, on the other side of the cell block. Why must they leave me for? So not cool. I'm not completely alone though, Michonne is by me, but I didn't really have the chance to talk to her and stuff.

"Hey you, samurai lady" I say getting Michonne's attention. She doesn't say anything, but she looks over at me. I can't tell if she hates the nickname or if she just hates me. "My name's Y/n, incase you didn't know" I say. "Michonne" she says. I already knew that but I guess she didn't know that.

"Wanna talk for a while? Feeling a little neglected right now" I chuckle. She doesn't respond. I sigh standing up. "Sorry, I just wanted some kind of company you know? Look at them, all happy. While I'm in the back, and they don't even bat an eye my way. Not even my own cousins" I chuckle.

She still doesn't answer. Ugh, I just wanted someone to talk to. Not even the outcast wants to talk to me. I frown as I go inside my cell.

Something doesn't feel right about me, I swear. I'm not usually this soft. Why do I feel this way?

"Y/n?" I hear Glenn's voice from the cell door. I turn around. I couldn't sleep anyways, probably shouldn't have taken that nap so close to night time.

"Why weren't you out there? You alright?" He asks. I put on the best smile I could and nod. "Yeah, I was out there for a little bit, I'm just really tired" I say. He looks at me, unamused. "Okay, what is it" he says dropping down by me. "What is what?" I ask. "You can't be tired, you literally slept for a few hours, you can't be tired now" he says wrapping his arms around me. I groan. "Well, you ain't getting shit out of me" I say closing my eyes.

He squeezes me tight, making it impossible for me to sleep. "Glenn, will you stop that?" I ask. "Not until you tell me what's wrong" he says. I sigh. Maybe I should try tickling him. Yeah, that'll work. I turn around and use as much strength as I can to poke at his stomach.

"I'm not ticklish over there" he says. Oh fuck you.

"Fine, whatever's" I say. He loosens his grip around me and puts my head onto his chest. He then starts to rub my back. "What's wrong Y/n?" He asks. I wrap my arms around him, embracing him into a nice warm hug. "I don't know what's wrong with me, I've just been feeling sad, ever since I woke up actually" I say into his chest. "Why what's making you sad?" He asks. I shrug. "I don't know, I have all these thoughts, that tell me a lot of bullshit, and I listen" I say, voice breaking.