•-Chapter 19-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•————————————•

Man, what a day. Turns out, I haven't been out for only a few hours, it's been two fucking days. Everyone thought that me and Carol was dead. Lucky thing Daryl and C/n (older) went to go secure the place, otherwise we would've died.

I sit in my cell, waiting for a little bit before I decide to declare my consciousness. Just as I'm about to call out I hear footsteps entering the cell block.

"Guys? I'm up now" I call out. I'm sure this time that I've only been out a couple of minutes, but they were the best few minutes of my life. Felt like I've been asleep for a whole day. How come the only good rest you get, is only the short naps?

Rick and Daryl come to my cell. They both look like they have something on their mind. Don't tell me the fight isn't over yet. Rick puts on a smile and greets me. We shake hands as I pull myself up to my feet. "Good to have you back" Rick says, patting my back. I smile, nodding my head as if thanking him.

"I like this little reunion or whatever you may call it, but somethings going on, and it's pretty obvious" I say flatly. They both look at me, before looking at each other as if debating on who should say something. "A lady found the prison and she was injured so we took her in, she's outside of the cell block" Daryl says pointing to the exit. Okay? And? "And? What else is going on? I know that's not it" I continue, crossing my arms. They look at each other before nodding. "After asking her how she found the prison, she said that somebody took Glenn and Maggie" Rick says. My eyes widen and my jaw drops. "Who?!" I ask frantically. They shrug. "We're gonna go look into that" Rick says. Well, it's settled then.
I'm going too.

•———————————————————————•
•-Glenn POV-•

•———————————•

     Merle Dixon...

He's actually still alive? Impossible.

     It's taken me a long time to put my head around the fact that Merle is still alive.

     "Your a lot tougher than I remember, no surprise you lasted this long" the devil himself says. "Shoot, I figured the way officer friendly abandoned people, he would have left you behind by now" he says. I'm more or less worried about myself right now, it's Maggie who I'm worried about. Me and her are really close. Like a brother-sister bond.

     "But he didn't do that, did he?" He asks. I don't answer, I'm not leading them to the prison. There's no way I'm losing anyone else, not after Y/n. "So tell me, where y'all been at?" He pries. "It's just a matter of time before they come looking" I warn. "I'll bake a cake, with pink frosting, would they like that?" He says. Son of a bitch. "Aint nobody coming" he finishes.

     "Rick is, so is C/n (older), and when they here-" I say getting cut off. "They're gonna do nothing, not if they want you and Bo Peep back, think I'm in this by myself?" He threatens. "You can't take us all, there's too many of us" I bluff. Merle scoffs out a small chuckle. "There ain't a pair of nuts between the whole pussy lot of you" he says. "We've been on the road, Rick, Shane, Dale, Jim, Andrea" I say. Merle looks at me with a mischievous grin. "Really? Is that right?" He says. This isn't good, we lost our best fighter, we aren't at our best right now.

•———————————————————————•
•-Y/n POV-•

•————————————•