•-Chapter 49-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

I violently sob into the seat of the truck as I mourn my two fallen comrades. One, a lot more closer than the other.

"Hey Y/n-" , "Shut, the fuck up..." I whisper, cutting Negan off. He leans forward in his seat, looking very interested in my answer.

"Now I don't think-" , "Shut the fuck up!" I yell, eyes brimming themselves with tears once again.

"I get that having to witness all that must be hard on you. But you have leave it all behind, I can help you build up something entirely new" he says, sounding really fucking crazy right now.

"You... you expect me to forget that? You killed two, very special men, men that I've fought a few battles with, men that I've stumbled across by pure luck, men that I loved with everything I had. You killed them, and you expect me to forget about it?" I ask, making him sound very fucking crazy.

"I only did what I had to. Daryl and that little 11 year old shouldn't have fought back after the first one" he shrugs.
C/n's (younger) not 11, but whatever rocks your boat.

"What did you expect them to do? They were both really close to him, and you killed him right in front of them, in a brutal way at that" I spat, sending him a very deep glare.

"Well it't their fault-" , "shit the fuck up already! I don't want to fucking hear your voice right now!" I snap, hands shaking in pure hatred and anger.

"I suggest you watch how you talk-" , "No! I wouldn't be fucking yelling if you had just shut the fuck up, and let me cry into the fucking seat!" I yell, losing all composure.

"You killed them! I loved them so much! I loved him so much!" I sob. Negan looks forward, a blank stare on his face

Flashback

"Now tell me... which one of you is Y/n's husband?" Negan asks the little lineup.

     Nobody answers so he walks down and up the line, inspecting everyone so he could seek out any rings or anything that would signify a marriage.

     "No!" Maggie yells, resulting in a fast turn from Negan.

     "You're Y/n's husband?" Negan asks. The man looks at Negan bravely, ready to take one for the team.

     At this point everyone stares at the man in fear and sadness in their eyes. Everyone but Y/n. He was too scared to turn and see the face of his husband being pounded in.

     "Yes. Yes I am" the man says as his hand is raised high in the air.

     This seems to get Y/n's attention. Since he did not recognize this voice to be the voice of his husband.

     Y/n turns around. Puffy, red, bloodshot eyed, staring in fear as he recognizes the man's face immediately and starts crying.

     He pushes himself forward trying to stop Negan before he kills the man.

     "No! Wait! Sto-" , "too late" Negan says, slamming the barbed wire wrapped bat down onto the man's head.