•-Chapter 39-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

     Today was interesting, really interesting.

     Yesterday, after everything went down, we all just dealt with it for now and went to sleep. Glenn did not let me go when it came time to go to bed. I'm grateful for C/n and C/n, they took B/n for tonight.

     Michonne and Rosita left to go look for Sasha, apparently something had happened and Sasha was nowhere to be found.

     Rick went to go talk to Deanna about something, don't know what that's about. I don't pay enough attention to all that shit.

     Ron snuck out, don't know why but he isn't really slick.

     My fine ass husband went to go confront that weasel, I'll be sure to congratulate him later.

     Then after that, to top it all off. Rick totally beat the fuck out of Pete, in his own house too! Imagine having to clean all that up, sucks to suck.

     Then later on that day, Jesse and her kids moved into a different house. Apparently Pete was abusing Jesse. Poor Jesse, at least it's all over now.

     Everything else that happened was all pretty normal. Everyone went to do their jobs, everything's just the way it's been since we got here I guess.

     The scene was pretty crazy, Rick was so close to choking Pete out. He then pulled out a gun and pointed it to Deanna when she tried to stop it. Well, that's all I heard of course. I wasn't there, I didn't wanna bring B/n around that kinda thing. So I let C/n and C/n go check it out.

When they all got back they told me what had happened. Then they decided to leave for the day, go off and do their own thing. Leaving me and Glenn wit B/n.

We spent the day playing around, just enjoying ourselves. B/n got tired and went to sleep, he's so adorable.

With B/n asleep, that left me and Glenn to our own things. We decided to take a nap as well. I put B/n in his crib then joined Glenn in bed.

Which leads us to where we are now. It's already night, but me and Glenn aren't really tired. Glenn woke up first, then I woke up after. We did nothing but lay down and talk about things.
Our future, B/n's future, and the future of Alexandria.

The Next Day

We ended up sleeping late last night. B/n woke up so we put him back to sleep.

Anyways, on to today. Glenn left earlier this morning to go visit Rick. I stayed back so I could watch B/n, he's still sleeping so I really have nothing to do. I already did my normal morning routine, so I could lay here until Glenn gets back.

Actually no, I'll go get B/n's breakfast ready. Yeah, I'll go do that.

Just as I get downstairs there's a knock at the door. I make my way towards the door, taking a moment to breathe before opening it.

"You didn't eat breakfast already right?" C/n (younger) asks. I smile, opening the door to let him in.

"Where's B/n at?" He asks. I point upstairs, "I think he's still asleep. Maybe if you go up there, he'll sense you there and wake up" I say playfully. "Yeah, I am just that awesome" He marvels. I laugh. "Go, maybe it'll be a fun surprise, seeing uncle C/n (younger) the moment he wakes up" I say. He stands there, staring off.