•-Chapter 37-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

So, todays run should be pretty simple. Only going back to the town from yesterday, then I'll wander the woods to see if I can find an abandoned campsite or something.

I'm not looking for anything in particular today since nobody gave me a list or asked me for something, so I'll just pick up some things I find useful. I'll also look for some toys for B/n and Judith to play with.

     There isn't much to scavenge. They gave me a map of bullshit, I'm gonna take things into my own hands.

     I know it's stupid to venture out far from the community, but I've run out of places to go. The rest of the map is already claimed by Aiden and his crew, so going further out is the only option if I want to pull out something that could be useful to this community.

     I might not be back until tomorrow, but I think I can manage myself out there.

•———————————————————————•
•-Glenn POV-•

•—————————————•

     I was able to stay within the wall today. I didn't have to go out on the runs today. The last time was only to test out the reigns, it did not go well.

     We were all invited to a party hosted by Deanna. Y/n hasn't gotten back yet and it's starting to concern me. It's only been a few hours at most, but it's still concerning to me.
     I hope he's alright.

Since I'm off today, I got to spend time with B/n. B/n, what a nice name. I just know Y/n is happy to be able to call out that name to a living person and not just to a memory in some bad dream.

"Hey you, what are you doing?" I hear a voice ask. My head turns quickly, not being able to recognize the voice. I sigh in relief when I see C/n (older), did he always sound like that? He chuckles, walking past me and towards B/n, who is laying down on our bed. As he takes a look at the B/n's face, he smiles.

"Despite this not being your guy's child, he does seem to look like you two" C/n smiles. Oh really? I guess I've never realized that up until now.

As I walk by C/n to take a look at B/n's face I smile as well, realizing that he does kind of resemble us a little.

He has a nice S/c skin tone and even has Y/n's beautiful E/c eyes. His eyes are the same shape as mines and his hair is a deep black, just like mines. His face looks nothing like either of ours though, but he still looks perfect in my eyes, and I'm sure he looks perfect in Y/n's eyes as well.

"Do you think Y/n is okay?" I ask as we walk away to give B/n his space to move around. C/n looks at me with the funniest face.

"I'm offended that you think my cousin can't handle himself" he says, playfully putting a hand over his chest. I chuckle, shaking my head.

"That's not what I meant. I know he can handle himself against walkers, but it's the fear of him running into other people when it's only him" I say, going more into depth. C/n seems to understand where I'm getting at.