•-Chapter 31-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

     After the whole hospital incident, we went back to the church. Rick took a small group out to go get Noah back to his community. I insisted on going, but Rick let Glenn decide that, and Glenn didn't want me to go.

     Ever since the hospital, I haven't felt like myself. I've witnessed many deaths so far, but this one is different. I could've prevented this, if I had just kept her in my arms where it was safe. I've cried a lot since then, random times throughout the day, tears would fall down my eyes. I try to hold them back, but they move faster than I can react. Everyone's been giving me my space, letting me take it all in. I'm thankful for it, but I just want Glenn right now, but he left, again.

     "What you thinking about?" C/n (older) asks, taking a seat next to me. I sigh. "Beth" I answer shortly. C/n (older) sighs. "Y/n you need to stop blaming yourself for that, quit letting that thought back in your head" he says. Easier said than done. "It never even left" I say distantly. "Well I want you to stop blaming yourself, especially when it isn't your fault. You didn't know Beth was gonna do that. Nobody but Beth knew that" he says. I sigh before giving him a small nod.

"I'm gonna go on a little walk, I need to clear my mind" I say, standing up and walking away before he could say anything. "Don't be gone too long! If you're not back by sundown then I'm coming out there!" He shouts after me. I groan, why must he insist.

Timeskip

I've been out here for a while, the suns still up, but it's getting darker. The suns gonna go down soon.

I've been killing every Walker I've seen, avoiding the herds of course. What's crazy is that I saw a Walker holding a knife, I didn't pay much attention though, as it was with a herd.

I do wonder though, how can it keep its grip? Even after its dead. The way it was walking too, it was slightly different from how a normal Walker walks. These walkers are evolving, and it's scaring the shit out of me.

"Leave him be" I hear a faint whisper. I turn around to locate the voice but all I see is that herd from the road. I squint my eyes at the herd. That's odd, I swear I just heard something. I shake it off and make my way back to the church.
This day just can't get any more weird can it?

•———————————————————————•
•-Glenn POV-•

•—————————————•

     We came back when we found out the Noah's community was overrun. Not overrun, but nobody was alive. My guess, someone died inside the walls and got to everyone else.

     We come back with our heads hanging, Tyreese got bit and died. We brought his body with us so we could bury him, I just don't want to see Sasha's face when she finds out.

     We walk out the car and inspect the group to make sure everyone's alright. I see everyone, except for the person I'm specifically looking for. I start to panick, C/n (older) looks worried.

     We deliver the news to the group, Sasha starts to cry, Maggie comforting her. Before C/n (older) could go and join Maggie I stop him.