•-Chapter 18-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

I wake up in the morning to the sound of Glenn's belt hitting the watch tower. "Sorry" Glenn apologizes as he notices that he woke me up. I shake my head as I rub my eyes, as a way of telling him it's fine. "Good morning beautiful" he says. "Good morning" I say getting up to put on my clothes. "How was last night?" He asks with a smirk. What a bitch. "Shut the fuck up" I say throwing something small at him.

As he steps outside I hear a couple of laughs coming from below. This mother fucker. He should've put his clothes on before he went out, now everybody knows. Wait, is C/n and C/n out there? Oh hell no, if they figure out, that'll just be awkward.

As I peak my head out the door, Jaw dropping as I see both of my cousins down there, laughing as well. Oh fuck them. I finish putting my clothes on and go out, flipping them off directly. "Not funny guys! You try have this happen to you?" I yell. "Sorry little cousin, I just don't swing that way!" C/n yells back. Oh my goodness. I respond with a middle finger.

Timeskip

When I get down Glenn goes off to Rick, but I stay behind. "You two are some punk-ass bitches" I say with my head down. "What can I say? We are related after all" C/n (older) says. I scoff, what a bunch of little pricks.

I turn around and notice Rick talking to the two prisoners. Everyone that's outside gathers around as Rick converses with the prisoners. What the actual fuck though, I never did know about the other two getting killed off. Why wasn't I invited? Or maybe I just don't remember.

     I kinda like the big guy, he's so cool. We ended up locking them up, to have a quick conversation. Seems like me and T-Dog are the only ones who don't mind them staying. C/n and C/n aren't saying anything, their just nodding their heads. I'm not saying anything either, mostly because I don't care what happens, just as long as they don't hurt the group. Daryl defends their title, but doesn't support them staying. I don't think he gives a fuck if they die or not, to be honest I don't either, I just don't mind them staying with us. Even if they do try anything, I can just kill them, assuming that they don't take me out first.

     Rick ended up sticking to the deal. Me and T-Dog stay behind. T-Dog to suck things up, me because I don't feel like walking. "Do you really support this? This is crazy, that could've been us in there" T-Dog says. I shake my head. "I don't care what happens to be honest, as long as we survive, they could stay for all I care because I know that if they try anything, people will die yeah, but so will they. If they fuck around best hope they kill me first because if they kill any one of the group, I will kill them in the slowest way I can come up with" I say. T-Dog stays behind so I decide to keep him company. I guess he doesn't wanna be at the scene, I couldn't care less. So me and T-Dog stay and talk for a while before going off and doing our own thing.

This is some crazy shit. We're letting the prisoners out of the prison, like kicking them out. T-Dog obviously isn't happy about it, but what can he do? There's really nothing anyone can do. So I decide to explore the place a little bit. I know that's probably a bad choice, due to what happened the last time I left unannounced. I'm not leaving the prison, just wandering the place to make sure it's actually safe. I'll check for any holes, or any walkers we missed.

As I walk to the back of the prison, I notice the walkers that are still locked up. I don't notice anything wrong about the chains. That is until walkers started to pick at the hinges. Oh shit, this isn't good. I run with my katana to kill the walkers so that they can't fuck things up, but it's too late. I run around the corner and see Lori, Beth, Hershel, and Carl with their back turned. This isn't good.