•-Chapter 41-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

     This isn't how I expected today to go, I'm kind of glad I was held back.

     A while into all the fighting, a horn went off. A really loud one. That's not good. If the walkers hear it, then the plan is fucked.
Morgan is the only one who came back.

     We're still fighting throughout this whole raid, we don't know how much of them are still in here, nor how they got in. All I know is that they're only goal is to kill as much of us as as possible.
I hope Glenn is okay, wherever he is, C/n and C/n as well.

Me and Carol are literally THE duo right now. While she's dressed up as one of the enemies, I'm chasing her around the place, making it look like I'm trying to kill her. Then when she finds someone she'll run to them for help, and when she runs past them, she turns around and kills them. That's pretty smart, we collaborated on the idea.

We've killed a lot of people, but we just keep finding more. I don't know how long we can keep this up, people could be watching us right now. It'll only take a while for someone to notice our little trick.

"Take the mask off" I say out of nowhere. "What? What's the plan now?" Carol questions. "Someone has to be watching us. If we split now, maybe we can lure someone out, if there's anyone watching us that is. I'll be in those bushes" I state, splitting off from her.

"Alright! I think we're done now!" I shout, making it sound like we're done.

As I make my way to the bushes, I notice some movement on the other side of the street.

Aha, I knew there were people watching us. Waiting for us to split up.

"Well, well, well. That was a smart plan you and that other guy came up with. If not for us watching you kill everybody else, maybe you would've gotten to us too" a man says, twisted smirk on his face as the men around him laugh as if what he said was funny. Bitch, we'll see who's laughing when I kill you guys.

Carol acts scared. Wow! Carols a wonderful actor, really.

"Please! We're just trying to survive! I had to kill your friends, if not they would've killed me! Please understand! Don't kill me!" She cowers. I chuckle, loading an arrow into my bow. Stabbing about five more into the tree before positioning myself in a way where I can just shoot and grab the arrows.

     What's something funny I can say before killing them? They seem to like jokes, or anything funny. Even when it isn't, so I'll teach them.
     I don't know, I really don't. No wait, I got something. It isn't really that funny though, but here goes.

     "Surprise motherfuckers!" I shout from the bushes, firing my arrows at them all before stopping on the last guy. Carol gets the hint and stabs the man in his stomach. He falls back as I make my way towards them.

     "What's the whole point? Attacking us like that?" I ask, bending over to meet the guy in his face.

     "Attack you? We aren't attacking you! We're freeing you! You should be thankful!" The man spat. I groan, "then you should be thankful as well" I scoff, running an arrow down his skull.