•-Chapter 30-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

     I have to say I'm surprised, Bob survived the night and didn't turn. He did pass just a while ago though, Poor Sasha.

     Abraham and his small group is going to D.C. Glenn and Maggie along with them. Glenn is still kind of mad at me though.

     "Y/n" Glenn calls out from inside the bus. I don't want to say goodbye, because I know I'll see him again. "Y/n please, this could be the last time I ever see you and I don't want you to think I'm mad at you" he says sadly. "I'm not saying goodbye, I'll see you again, I know it" I say, turning to him with a serious look in my eyes. He sighs.

     "Well you can come with us" Abraham says. I shake my head. "The group needs me, every time I leave, something always happens, I'm not losing anyone else" I say. He nods.

     I walk into the bus and give Glenn a hug. I may not want to say bye, but he does, so I guess I'll give him the attention he wants. "I'm not saying goodbye, this is just my way of saying 'I'll see you later', okay?" I say. He nods, kissing me afterwards.

     I get out the bus and watch as they drive away. C/n (older) already gave Maggie his "goodbyes".

     "I wonder where we're going now" I say to my cousins. They shrug. "I don't know, but I hope it's somewhere we can stay" C/n (older) says. I nod. I was going to go out and look for Carol and Daryl, but after earlier, I know now that I'm needed here.

A Few Days Later

     It's been a while, Daryl came back, but Carol didn't. Daryl said that she was taken by some police officers, and that they have Beth too. He also brought back a boy, his name is Noah, he escaped from wherever the officers live, he's also the one who said Beth was alive. We're setting up spikes around the church and fortifying the walls because later on Rick is taking out a group to go get Carol back. He's leaving Carl, Judith, Michonne, and Gabe behind while the rest of us go to get Carol and Beth.

"Y/n I should be staying back here, I don't trust Noah, what if he does something while we're out there?" C/n (younger) says. Me and C/n (older) look at each other before letting out a sigh. "C/n (younger), it's fine" C/n (older) says. He shakes his head at this. "No it's not, something could happen, Carl, Judith, and Michonne will get hurt, then what?" He says. What about Gabe? Gabe could get hurt too, but then again he isn't really trusted among the group. "What can he do? He's crippled, cripples can't do anything in this world, especially when Michonne is here" I say. C/n (younger) groans before walking away.
C/n (younger) is gonna be the death of me, I swear this.

     "Come on, we're going now" Rick calls out, I make my way over. I hope this goes well.

Timeskip

      So we captured three people, dressed up as cops. By the looks of it, they have a pretty good setup. Their clothes are clean, means they got somewhere decent, and by the looks of it they got more people.

     "Your friend, what's his name?" The lady asks. Nobody answers, no one even talks. "I need to talk to him, your plan is going to get me and my friends killed" she says. "We're gonna make it work" Sasha says as she walks past her. "It would work if you had different cops to trade" she says. We all turn to her. What the fuck she just say? Don't tell me this ain't gonna work.