•-Chapter 33-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

When me and Carl get back, everyone stares at us when we get inside. Glenn and my cousins stare at me, obviously tired of my shit.

"At this point I'm not even surprised" Glenn says, disappointment evident in his voice. I sigh.

"Carl are you okay?" Rick rushes over, checking Carl. He then turns to me. "Why would you take him out there?! There could've been snipers out there!" Rick exclaims. I groan, what a prick.

"Look, Rick, I get that you're tired, we all are, but your getting too paranoid over this shit. I was going to go alone, but Carl busted me. He would've followed me anyways, so that's why I took him. To save me the trouble of having to find him" I retort. Rick steps back, giving up on this argument.

"What did you find?" He asks. I shake my head. "No snipers, me and Carl cleared all of the walkers within a mile of this barn" I say. Rick nods, sending me a small 'thank you' before walking away towards the barn door.

"Y/n" Glenn calls out, arms crossed, a serious look present on his face. I squirm around, sighing as I hope Glenn is too tired to let it all out on me.

"Yes?" I ask, walking into his arms. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. "So I'm not in trouble?" I ask, looking up at his face. He shakes his head, smiling a little.

"I've learned now that you won't listen when I tell you to stop going out. So from now on, every time you go out, I just want you to be careful. Okay?" He says, looking into my soul. I nod, smiling widely at him.

"But if you come back hurt, you aren't going out without me" he says, switching back to his serious face. I nod, still smiling at him. He then laughs, kissing me on the lips.

     "Come on, I gotta go get ready" he says, breaking away. I tilt my head. What does he mean by that? Get ready for what? "Well, if you didn't run away earlier, then you would've heard that Rick is taking us to the community. I'm riding with Rick, Michonne, and Aaron. You're riding with everyone else" he says. I groan, not wanting to be squished with everyone else.

     "Are you sure I can't ride with you guys?" I ask, pouting at him. He laughed nodding his head. "Where would you sit?" He asks, calming down. "I can sit on your lap you idiot. I'm your boyfriend, and those old laws don't mean jack shit anymore" I say sassily, crossing my arms.

     He wraps his arms around my stomach and starts to play around with it. "I don't know Y/n" he says, fighting back a laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask, not liking that he's making fun of me.

     "I don't know if I'll be able to control myself" he teases, kissing my neck. I backhand his cheek and he covers his face. "If you can't do it yourself, then I'll do it for you" I say, crossing my arms.

     He moves his hand from his face to my hips, pulling me towards him. "Come on im just kidding, but you just ride with everyone else, it'll be safer" he says, thinking that'll change my mind. "I don't want to be safer, I want to be with you" I say, walking away. I hear him sigh behind me. Good, he should feel bad about leaving me behind with everyone else.

Timeskip

It's been a while since Rick and the others left, I'm starting to get worried. We are following them yeah, but we're staying far behind so it's safer. I don't like this, I should be up there with them, I'm a good fighter.