•-Chapter 52-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•——————————————————————————•

Last night was a good one. We all took turns talking about the people of our past.

Maggie spoke about Hershel, Beth, Annette, Jimmy, and Otis. She went on about the good days they had on the farm before Rick brought the group to the farm.

Sasha told us about the group that her and her family were in before she met me and Carl at the prison. How it was then overrun and how they escaped, up until when they found the prison.

Enid however, had a hard time opening up. She eventually told us about her parents. They died not too long before she found Alexandria.

Glenn told us a story about one of his pizza deliveries. A woman tried to seduce him by inviting him into his house and stripping naked.
We all laughed as Glenn told us that it was indeed, "not funny".

Today is my day. Glenn and the others are keeping a low profile in the trailer. I will do no such thing. Hilltop is already struggling with their lack of ammunition, along with their lack of fighters. Everyone here are either too old to be fighting or they look tough, but they're really not.

We killed one of their fighters when we came to negotiate our terms for alliance, but it wasn't our fault. He came for Gregory, but at the time we were trying to negotiate. So we of course killed the man and disarmed the other men.

So far, I would say that the members of our group that are here are the best fighters in this whole community.

So I'm taking it upon myself to help this community thrive. I'm starting up my solo runs.

At first, Glenn protested the idea, but he eventually gave up when he realized that it was pointless.

Gregory didn't care. He told me to make sure that I'm not seen by the eyes of any Savior.

I left the Hilltop early in the morning, before the first light. I woke up Glenn before I left to let him know that I was leaving.
He sent me off with a hug.

The benefits of leaving as early as I did is that I was able to go further. I went past the normal run areas around the Hilltop.
I even passed by Alexandria. I didn't go to the front gate though, I crept my way around the back, just incase Negan and his men were here.

I went to a little town that was really far away from where I was stranded on that run I made in Alexandria. The one that I had to ditch my camp and relocate, which ultimately led to me taking an extra day out there.

As I'm out on my run I hear noise. Not just any noise. People.

I hide in the clearing of all the bushes, getting low to avoid detection. I see a man in a car. I see two people on the other side of the car, but I cant see their faces.
Something about them is familiar though, I just need a closer look at their faces.

As if they can hear my thoughts, the two people walk towards the front of the car. That's when I see it.

I knew these people looked familiar. It's Rosita and Eugene. I don't know who the guy in the car is thought.