•-Chapter 48-•

•-Y/n POV-•

•———————————————————————•

     Okay, hear me out. This place isn't bad. Negan is giving me the best treatment. Yeah, he's still asking for me to be his husband, but other than that, things are going great.

     Unfortunately, I will have to run away from this place any chance I get.

     This place is nice and all, but I would prefer to be back at Alexandria. With my family.

     I hear a knock at my door. I groan, getting up from bed and making my way to the door.

     "Well well, rise and shine my brave little warrior. Looking great this morning, as I'm sure you know you do every morning" Negan says as he catches the smallest glimpse of me. I roll my eyes.

     "Woah, what's with all the attitude. Surely that's no way to talk to your future husband" he jokes. I scoff, opening my door so he can come in.

     "What do you want?" I deadpan.

     "Straight to the point I see. I like that" He says with a smile on his face.

     I stand there, not saying a word.

     "Come on. Loosen up a bit, there's no danger here. That is, unless you do something stupid" he says. I once again roll my eyes.

     "Go on, while I'm still listening" I push, to which he jokingly laughs.

     "Have I ever told you that your attitude is so annoying. But at the same time, so damn hot" he asks in a joking manor. I lower my blank gave to a low glare.

     "Negan" I say lowly, not liking the way he's dragging this out.

     "Alright, I was just messing around with you. No need to get so tense" he says, walking over to the couch and sitting down.
     Oh how much I hate this man...

     "I've got something going on later tonight, I'm thinking you might want to be a part of it" he says. I tilt my head, not understanding what it is he wants.

     What's going on tonight?

     "That is, if things go according to plan. If not, then it'll be tomorrow" he explains.

     "What kind of event will it be?" I ask curiously.

     "It'll be one you will NEVER forget" he says maliciously.

     I look at him, Eyes holding a look of pure hatred. Now I don't know what he's planning, but I know it ain't good.

     "I will go" I respond shortly. "Good" he says before making his way out of my room.
     What has he got planned for tonight? I dont even wanna think about it right now.

     "Alright Y/n. It's time to roll out!" Negan exclaims, bursting into my room with an excited look on his face.

     "What are we even gonna be doing?" I ask, not knowing what to expect. To this he smirks.