Chapter 3

I was sitting on my desk and going through a script when my door unlocked and Ree walked inside. I gave her a brief smile and closed the file ," Di , Vinay bhaiya is downstairs waiting for us to go to the shopping mall," she informed and I frowned .

" Why are we going to the mall?" I questioned when a deep voice replied

" To buy clothes for groom's siblings," I turned around slowly looking at Tauji who looked at me dead serious."

According to the rituals , we have to send them clothes . Rushant is out of town for business and I and  Dinesh have a meeting , so Vinay will accompany you," he said and I nodded.

I would not dare even look into eyes !

I combed my hair and grabbed my scarf walking out with Ree.

I looked at Vinay , my best friend and Taauji's relative from his in-law side.  Otherwise Taauji would have never allowed us to leave with him.

We walked to his blue City and then we drove to the mall." Di , atleast we get to go out of house!" Ree said happily.

" We are free from Hitler today!"  he said .

We were going through the lift when Vinay looked at me a sad smile on his face,"Whats wrong?" i questioned him but he just sighed," You are handling it well," he said and i just nodded.

I knew what he thought! Even in the beginning I have felt that this marriage thing would end me in ruins but there was no point in crying and complaining. So I accepted sooner.

We walked out the store ," Di Lets look at that section ," she suggested and we nodded.

The rest  whole hour we kept going through different clothes and when Vinay and we agreed on one particular , he clicked the pic and sent to Taauji.

When we were done ,  him and Reesha decided to go to the gaming arena for a play while I was going to the shop to look at decor items.

Vinay pulled me in  a side hug ," We'll be back in a few , just handle this please," saying politely he handed me all the bags earning a playful glare from me .

Pulling my cheek he laughed, " Just go and sit somewhere," I would have hit him on the head if my hands weren't full with the bags . I walked around to the next corner when I bumped into someone and few of my bags fell ," I am so sorry," I apologized and was about to pick up my stuff when a high pitched voice boomed in my ears.

" Isn't this Kashvi! " she laughed tauntingly and i looked up to meet a pair of dark eyes which gave me nightmare throughout my high school. Shanaya Sharma stood in from me glaring down at me.

Oh god! Why was i running so low on luck these days!

" I see, you are still with that Vinay! So shameful ! Using the things others did!" she smirked and I rolled my eyes. Vinay had a history with her and she hated our friendship !

" He's a person and not a thing to be used! " I snapped back at her.

She laughed evilly and said in her annoying voice," He was good for nothing and he still is not,"

" Just because you have some memory loss , dont forget it was him who dumped you!"  I retorted and she glared at me. " Who do you think you are to remind me! Just look at your class !" she said pointing at my clothes which were decent unlike her showing off !

" You have not changed at all! Atleast i am better like this , dont have to put on efforts like you just to look good," I mumbled and she took a step towards me .

" You are a stray dog! Stay in your limits !" she yelled and I took a step towards her . " If you dare to belittle me I wont think twice before bitting a shit piece like you!"  I warned her and picked up my bags ," And atleast I have my own identity unlike someone who's still living off her dad's money thinking she's a rich class!"