Chapter 28

Already sharing the song for this chapter. You can listen while reading.

Unnaku Thaan❤️

...................................

I kept pacing around and literally ran towards the door when I heard his car pull in the driveway.

He ruffled his hair walking inside pulling his tie, looking tired and stressed.

" What are you doing here?" He questioned sternly but before I could respond he escalated his steps walking upstairs.

Weird.

" I've a lot of work to do right now Kashvi, do not disturb me, " he said as I entered the room while he came out changed in a plain black tee and lowers.

He seemed in a cranky mood so I went downstairs again , to boil milk and get it for him. I decided to tell him about today's incident later when he was in the right state to listen to me.

I placed it on the table when he snapped at me again," Did I ask for this? And why the hell are you awake?"

Jeez! What crawled up his ass!

I kept silent looking at him as he gave me an annoyed look going through his files.

" And where the hell is my blue file? I can't find it," he mumbled going through the whole stack.

I saw the blue file right in front of him but he couldn't see.

This was what mom meant when she warned me that Danish isn't in his right senses around this time.

She had told me that his birthday is always troublesome . He shows temper tantrum but I didn't expect him to be this distracted and disturbed.

" Why are you fucking standing on my head Kashvi?"

I curled my finger in a fist and unfurled them to calm myself down.

Slowly walking towards him , I grabbed his hands to myself to avert his attention.

" What are you doing! Just-" I placed my finger on his lips to stop him from speaking anything further.

" Shhhhh, just shhh," I said firmly, trying to act serious .

He clenched his jaw looking at me pulling his hands away but didn't remove my finger and kept silent.

Although I was nervous but I was allowed to do what I was going to do.

I grabbed his face in my palm grazing my thumb on either side of his face to calm him down.

" Take a deep breath," I said and he was about to argue again but I forced him with my eyes.

He half heartedly  followed my words , I smiled inwardly and told him to close his eyes.

He did . Leaning forward I kissed his forehead and then kissed the tip of his nose, resting my forehead against his .

This one move made me feel so connected to him and at ease, I wished for him to feel the same.

Pulling back I moved towards his files and picked up his blue file from the stack , keeping it aside I arranged them back and again turned towards him.

" You finish this first and then I'll give you this," I said and he ran his hand through his hair grabbing the glass of milk from my hand staring at me.

I knew his horrible eating schedule so I made sure he did not go to bed empty stomach always.

He finished it quickly and kept the glass on the table grabbing the file from my hands .