Chapter 19

A long chapter ahead 💕

Kashvi-

I was so delighted today,  after a long time , mom made my favourite Masala Dosa . I've never tasted this much tasty dosa in my whole life ever.

That wasn't the only reason to be happy by the way, my exams finally ended. I was stuffing my third dosa ,from the corner of my eyes I saw Sameer trying to steal some of it.

I smacked his hand away lightly, " Don't dare to," he just pouted and mumbled something gibberish which I paid no heed to.

"Kashvi, just coordinate with Rahul and take care of the decor part," mom told me and I nodded.

" I'll go with Sameer to get all the important pooja items while Advika and your dad will deal with the invitations," she further added, distributing work to everyone.

I was glad though, after all this was Rahul with me. We had a lot to patch up,  since bua daadi came and I began with my exams he was never around.

He was just like a family,  so missing him was obvious.

Finally everyone was done with their breakfast and left for their work. Only I and bua daadi were left alone, and luckily she was sleeping in her room.

" No,  no bhaiya , those lights are to be placed at the entrance," I told one of the workers who was hanging the coloured lights on the railing. I had to take care of the whole decoration of the house. I was pretty nervous about it, to be honest cause back at my home I never did something as such. Moreover, I knew that bua daadi would pick on my small mistakes and then create unnecessary drama.

"Why are you guys shifting that pillar!" I shouted moving towards the other side . I was so stressed by all of them working because the house was huge.

It was even twice of my own home,  if it was a small cozy house things would be so easy but the more space the more you had to lookout for.

I sighed and sat down when I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, " Take some rest buttercup," I smiled and turned around looking at Rahul smiling at me back.

" Now you are here, I will do that and you manage everything," I shrugged and he just gave me a look but started anyway.

I walked inside the kitchen to make coffee for him, " I'll do it, " Neena offered and I nodded standing at the doorway. Rahul was standing nearby a big wall photo of mom and dad,  he smiled and shook his head.

" Who knows Kashvi ? This might be your future," he mumbled out of blue while I just stared at the floor. Our future like mom and dad?  Right!

Danish and I did not even had a picture as such together except for our forced wedding photos.

After eight, now seven months we were getting separated , future like them was far because we didn't even have a future together.

I just remained quite while Neena handed me the mugs of coffee.  We sat in the living room and discussed about the amount and rest of the things needed to be done.

" I've made an order for the flowers for tomorrow, " he said and I nodded.

" How were your exams?" he questioned and I narrowed my eyes at him," Way to ruin my mood, but they were fine,"  I said, adding further," I am just glad that I'm finally free."

" Sir we are done with the outer part of the house, " one of them said and both I and Rahul walked out to check. The whole mansion was covered with lights and it reminded me of the first day I came here.