Chapter 17

Kashvi-

" Wait, someone's stalking you?" Sameer questioned and I nodded in reply. Rahul dialled someone's number while he investigated the area around boundary as he was a detective who could find a trace or clue.

" Since when do you think you've been followed?" he questioned and I was about to say when we were at the cafe but it suddenly hit me.

" That day when were at the gaming arena, then at the cyber cafe with Sameer and today," I replied and Rahul cursed out. Sameer also shook his head as if understanding Rahul's reaction and said," It's not just you the person is following, "

I frowned listening to this, Rahul made me sit down on couch, " All the places you've mentioned, you were never alone. Either I was with you or he was," he said pointing towards Sameer.

It was even more worse if that was the case. If I was the one getting followed, it was understandable and tolerable too but these guys were my brothers!

Who the hell was this stalker!

" Wait," I pointed my finger towards myself," I'm never alone," this was the truth. As soon as I said this Sameer smiled at me.

Everytime I went out, it was most of the times them only to accompany me. And I didn't return back to studio after the incident happened with the manager Sandhya happened.

Was it her?

" Bhai never allows her to leave alone," He said and I sighed.

Rahul called someone as he stood up again," I'll check the footage and find out, you guys make sure to inform Danish," he said before leaving.

Sameer gave me a side hug," Don't worry, you just focus on your studies," he said trying to calm me.

................................................

" Your dad will return back with a guest, " mom said while she fixed the glasses and read the newspaper. She reminded me of Dadaji as the way she was behaving resonated him.

Sameer groaned and dramatically made a face which seemed as if he was crying, " I swear if it's buaa daadi, I'm shifting at my friend's place till she's gonna be here,"

I looked at them curiously to know more about this guest, mom folded the newspaper, " I don't know how she'll be with Kashvi," she mumbled with a concerned tone.

Was bua daadi Hitler of this family just like my Taauji?

" Bhabhi," Sameer said," She's old fashioned and really judgemental and she throws tantrums a lot," and then laughed, " Even mom is scared of her,"

This earned him a slap on the back from mom, I smiled and looked at them," Why's everyone hitting me! " he exclaimed and both I and mom spoke at the same time," You deserve it," laughing at him.

" Not all the in laws are cool like me, " she said and I agreed instantly. I was lucky to have her after all,otherwise this whole year would have been traumatic for me.

" You know Kaajoo, after I got married and she visited us, she was an absolute nightmare with her tantrums but I tolerated her somehow, "

I wondered what would happen when she'd meet me?!

" But she loves Advi for some insane reason," Sameer laughed and added further," And she hates me. I get on her nerves, I wish old man was here too," he mumbled.

If someone missed Dadaji the most then it was Sameer. The way he fought with him everyday, I did not expect to see him like this. We were talking and laughing with each other when Danish walked inside, without even sparing us a single glance he went straight to our room upstairs.