Chapter 30

You are being warned already. Things in the upcoming chapters will get more mature.

Kashvi-

I felt like a ray of sunshine as I walked around the house twirling around in my yellow anarkali and my anklets making sound with every step I took.

Mom had called me early morning telling me that I became a mausi (aunt) of Deepti's child.

Yeah, she had her delivery around three in the morning and it was a girl child.

No matter what relationship I shared with her , I was over the top listening to this good news.

Her husband , Anuj jiju might be an enemy of ours but this was my niece and I was going to pamper her and love her just the way she deserved.

I couldn't contain my excitement as I walked ahead suddenly bumping into a hard chest.

" Silly woman, where are your eyes?" Danish rolled his eyes at me steadying me , he wasn't in the room when I got the phone call.

Here he was.

" Danish , you are a mausaji now (uncle) ," I said and he frowned looking at me confused.

" I what?"

I face palmed myself as I grinned ," You have a niece now , Deepti gave birth to a baby girl . I'm so happy and going to visit them in the afternoon ," I said and he shook his head at me.

" You are acting as if it's your own kid," he said earning a scowl from me.

What did he mean by that?

" You will be the one to act the same  when it will be your kid , " I realised what has just slipped my tongue but immediately covered up ," Anyway I've to get things done before leaving, "

I ran before Danish could say something.

Running inside the kitchen I took deep breaths gulping down a glass of water straight.

It's all because of Sam's influence that idiot keeps pestering about being a chachu.

Blush crept to my cheeks as I tracked the trail of my thoughts, hitting my palm on my side of head I shook my head.

Kuchh bhi soch rahi hoon aajkal.

I smiled to myself walking towards mom's room as she had called me earlier.

As soon as I stepped inside her room I was surprised looking at her room, it was full with sarees.

Like what in the world was even happening?

" You didn't tell me about this shop opening mom," I laughed sitting on the couch looking at her standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips .

" Kashvi, I am so done with this designer , none of the saree is of my taste." She said helplessly staring at the piles and I kept my palm against my heart to calm myself down.

Was she serious? There were almost more than fifty sarees and she didn't like even a single one.

What a shopaholic mother in law of mine is!

" Mom, Are you sure you saw each one of them?" I questioned and she sat on the bed nodding her head in positive.

" Tara showed me every piece one by one , but I didn't like her taste at all, " she said again telling about her designer.

" Now I don't get it , I should try another designer probably then I'll like something," she said and I laughed at her pouting like a kid.

Mom was a definitely a stubborn kid in her childhood.