Chapter 24

Kashvi-

The haldi preparations were going on full swing, everyone was waiting for the groom and bride only.

"Bhabhi, you remember your haldi?" Sameer questioned sitting next to me , a smile graced my lips as I turned to my right , where farway under the shadows , Danish was sitting with Rahul busy in his phone away from all the family drama.

He was already leaving but Rahul had forced him to stay , God only knows how he did that but at the end , Danish was attending the wedding of his rivalry , Yeah.

I smiled and turned back to Sameer," Yeah, you and Rahul literally fought like kids," I said but he shook his head."Not that , bhai applied haldi on you ,remember?"

I did .

" And you had a silly banter," he added making me roll my eyes at him.

" Kuchh bhi, we didn't, " I mumbled ,looking at the entrance as Anuj jiju walked outside.

" Yes bhabhi, you called him vampire," I laughed at this lightly, I did compare him to one.

" Mujhe sab pata rehta hai," he said wiggling his brows ,which in return earned him a light slap on the back from me.(I know everything)

Before I could say something he muttered," Here comes the trouble," I glanced up only to find Alisha and Deepti di together.

I sighed and turned to my right again, this time , I literally shivered as Danish was staring right at me. He motioned me to go to him, so I excused myself walking in his direction.

"Yeah?"

" Kashvi, Where's your Taauji?" He asked and I looked around to confirm whether he was there .

" He might be with the groom's family," I said .

He nodded and made me sit next to him on the couch.

"What is it?" I questioned and he sighed narrowing his eyes at me.

" Don't you ever get tired of questions Kashvi? " He exasperated which made me turn quite.

One of his habits, he didn't like to be questioned.

And now I was staring at him continuously to annoy him.

The corners of his lips turned upwards as he ran his hands through his hair.

" I really wish I didn't come here," he said and I raised my brows at him .

" Then why did you? "

It was planned that he would be attending the reception and then taking me back home with him, but him attending all the functions of this wedding was a surprise.

" You know the answer," he mumbled and it took me few minutes to realise that it had something to do with mom.She must have sent him here.

" Kaushik is planning to go to Maldives for his honeymoon," Rahul stated , smirking and giving an odd look to Danish.

I just looked at them clueless.

" Yash Mehra," That studio guy who had commented in front of Danish that I was a good dancer ,his rivalry ," I'm sure he's gonna be there and yeah Alisha also ," Rahul added.

What were they even talking about ? I had no clue ,except for a fact that they were planning something and Anuj jiju was also involved.

Rahul turned around and looked at me ," Want to go for your honeymoon buttercup?"

My face scrunched in amusement, " What?!" I exclaimed looking at him as if he was crazy.

We were almost at our half anniversary, honeymoon at this time? That too with The Danish Singhania?