Chapter 23

Danish (POV)-

I was a man of control , and after eight fucking years, I had finally found myself losing it.

I might stay away from women and not take interest in them, act as if I didn't care and ignore them like a plague because I was sorted enough .

I knew Kashvi was beautiful, the first day itself , she was fierce ,innocent and full of dramatics.

The fire that burned in her eyes whenever she glared into my dark orbs pushed me to an edge that made me want to fight her even more.

And I wanted those flames all to myself because I was selfish,no doubt.

And she was a freaking privilege.

I never cared about a girl but her , cause she was breaking all my walls slowly and the irony was that she was unaware of her deeds.

...............................................

I gripped the staring wheel tightly when I felt her staring at me from the corner of my eyes.

I was beyond pissed at myself , already when she stopped me earlier.

In the heat of the moment, I hadn't realised where I was taking everything.

She's not my backup ,she has said.

Only if she had any clue.

The moment I dropped her at her parents place for the wedding, I knew how my week was going to turn into.

When I got back home at night, the mansion had felt eerily quite.

My room felt the absence of her voice, it felt too silent for my liking. Without listening to her ,my day felt incomplete.
There was no trace of her dark hair in my sight , her intoxicating smell in every corner I walked to, and her gaze which followed my every move intently.

Concluding the situation,  I was used to her . I cared for her and I surely missed her when she was away.

If there was a girl who had the potential to make me go to any extent for her , it would be Kashvi Danish Singhania.

But I was never going to let her know this.

Because I, didn't want risks anymore .

One was enough and it had changed me for good since last eight years.

" I don't want to go home," she mumbled and I nodded ,ignoring any further discussion.

I knew she wanted answer to a lot of questions which even I was unaware of , but one thing I've always seen in her eyes is a curiosity to know about my past.

It was as if she needed it .

She has always taken Alisha's name bitterly, thinking I did not had it figured in the first place.

But I wanted to keep her away from all of it , I never wanted to have her included in anything which concerned things which didn't matter anymore.

We both were not in a stable state to have a conversation anyway.

..................................................

Kashvi(POV)-

Alisha.

That one name kept playing in my head .

How beautiful the day started and her mere presence ruined it all for both of us.

I felt hurt and I knew that she was one one of the most important reason for this.

Sure, Danish and I had a contract in between but we both were aware of one thing, our life stopped revolving around it a long time back.