34

"Please!" Jo begged.

Alex shook her head. The guys were all going Montreal for the night. They seemed to think getting drunk the night before a wedding was a good idea. She'd have been all for it, if she wasn't maid of honour. Jo growled, laying back on her bed. She was sitting up beside him. She looked down at him and he was pouting. She rolled her eyes. He huffed and shot up.

"If you don't come, I'm gonna get really drunk and start harassing Leah!" He whined.

"Al, you have to come. You're the only way we'll get girls." Stefan stated.

"That doesn't a-"

"They see you hanging out with a mob of guys, looking better than them, and they come over, trying to get us instead of you, for some self-esteem boost when we obviously pick them over you since you're you." He explained.

"I don't know if that's more sad for you or for them." She sighed as she walked over to her suitcase.

"What are you doing?" Mack quizzed.

"Getting changed." She said, as if it was obviously.

"See, Stefan! Now she's just going to bed." Jo cried.

Nathan chuckled as he watched Alex pull out jeans, a shirt, and heels. "Yeah, to bed in jeans." He spoke.

All the guys looked at Alex. She held her heels in the air as she walked into the bathroom. Stefan shook his head while he laughed. Zach sat down beside Jo. Mack talked with Stefan, Darcy, and Andrew while Nathan stood near the door on his phone. Truth be told, he wasn't planning on using Alex as a way to get to other girls. He was planning on spending the night with her. He came to be with her.

She finished getting ready in fifteen minutes. She looked good. All of the guys were staring at her. She rolled her eyes, grabbing her clutch. She stuffed it before she walked to the door. She was still being stared at. She spun around and caught all their eyes. Some had their jaws dropped and some were close to drooling. She pulled the door open.

"Are we going?" She called and walked out of her room.

Darcy squeezed Nathan's shoulder as he walked past him. There was no chance in hell that Nathan's eyes were going to be on anyone else tonight. They took a cab to Montreal. It was probably the most expensive cab ride Alex had ever see. The guys handed the cash, plus tip, over as if it was nothing. Alex shook her head. She was forced to walk between the guys. Stefan, Darcy, and Andrew walked in front of her, Nathan, Jo, Zach, and Mack walked behind her.

"Let's grab drinks and then talk strategy." Stefan announced as he guided them to the bar.

They all ordered beers. Alex got a vodka water. It was her drink of choice. The two things she loved most were vodka and tequila. All the guys knew that, and they also knew how out of hand she could get. Zach sat down beside Alex. She was standing against the bar. She took a long sip from her glass and Zach laughed. She glared.

"Don't get too out of hand tonight, eh?" He teased.

"I can't. I have to take care of you idiots." She shot back.

Stefan started with the shots. He was making everyone take them. He got tequila, for Alex. He made a comment as he handed her one and she thanked him.

The chase for girls started after that. Mack was the first to spot the one he wanted. She had long dark hair and a pale complexion. She reminded Alex of Kya. They decided on the famous act. She'd have to run over and ask for an autograph as if she hadn't known the kid for years. He stood near the girl with Andrew.

Alex let out a gasp and ran over to Mack. "Are you? Oh my god, you're Mack Weegar!" She yelped.

"Uh, yeah. Are you a fan?" He played dumb.