2

Ishani has been shifted to a special room where she is back to consciousness and angry on everyone especially on Dr R who has operated her. 

Ishani: Why you guys saved me? I don't want to marry Angre and why are you guys punishing me? Are you guys not my family? Yes, I understand I'm having this baby before marriage, so what? Can't you guys support for me what I'm? Do I need a man for it? 

Ridhima who is hearing this says, Ishani is right. Why push her to the corner when she is not interested. Today she tried to kill the baby, tomorrow she can do anything. We cannot save her every time. But at the same time, we cannot kill the baby. So we better give for the orphanage. 

Vansh and the rest of the family are shocked as she is the one who said Angre is right. Dadi who seems confused understands where it is coming from and says Ridhima is right. We are trying to kill a baby who has done nothing. So Ishani should give birth to the child and then give for adoption. 

Ridhima: Rather than giving adoption, let's give the child to 'Aashiana Foundation'. I'm sure they will take care of the kid as their own. 

Ishani: Are you gone crazy? Do you even know about that Foundation? It's the world largest NGO. Not just NGO it is also a University for many people. It's an Empire which has built by someone unknown yet people respect it a lot. Even to take kids for adoption also it has a lot of processes to undergo. So you better stay out of it!

Ridhima: If I say I use to work as a volunteer in that foundation before joining in VR Mansion, then? Would you able to give your baby to them?

Ishani: No way, I tried to be designer for their NGO and got rejected thrice. Middle -class thrash you are... how come you worked in the foundation.

Ridhima: It's not important who got hired and fired, are you willing to give your baby to them or not? 

(All are shocked to see Ridhima's tone because they never saw her speaking with such a commanding tone. Vansh is seeing a different side of his wife.)

Ishani: Done deal. Bring them now itself. 

Ridhima: Sure. Vansh please give me your phone, I will call them. I don't want you guys to think I'm harming Ishani, baby or anyone of you.

Ridhima: Hi, I'm Ridhima. Can you please come to ABC hospital. A parent wants to give their unborn baby for the adoption. 

(After 1 Hour) 

Sister Prema: Hello, I'm Prema and here to take care of the adoption process. Ms Ishani as you are giving your baby for Ashiana, from today onwards our volunteer Ridhima will take care of you. You have to follow all of her rules. If you hurt the baby then, we will put you behind the bars and no one can't help you from it. So you have to take care of the baby and once the baby is born will take care of the next. You will be not knowing anything about the baby and the people who are related to you also. If you agree to all this, please sign the papers. 

Ishani: I will agree on everything. Is it necessary for Ridhima to take care of me?

Sister Prema: Yes! Also, you cannot negotiate with us! 

(Outside the hospital - Vansh is watching) 

Ridhima: Thank you, Sister Prema, for everything!