EPILOGUE

(Vansh Monologue) 

After 7 years 

Every working human being waits for the weekend to relax. Whenever I heard it years ago, I used to feel what's there in it. Right now, I can imagine why they say it. At one point in time, I would be working on something. Right now, I'm playing with kids. Yes, who can imagine the Vansh Rai Singhania is playing with the kids and fully wet due to the mud house they are building.

I have never seen myself doing all these things in life. But today seeing the kids all around just brings a smile on my face. Everyone in the house thought I would be the strict father while Ridhima would turn into a sweet mother. However, here we are going in reverse mode. I can never get angry on the kids. Especially my daughter Anshima, who is a replica of her mother. Anshima which means Vansh + Ridhima and also having no limits. Indeed she is my daughter, who is limitless and would set a limit for the rest of the people. 

The comes to my son Riansh. He is a replica of mine. I can say he has looks to kill. Sia and Ishani say he is going to be the heartbreaker for sure in future. Riansh - once again we culminated our names Ridhima + Vansh = Riansh. And also it means ray of the Sun. Indeed he is the light of the house after Alok. 

How can I forget Alok - the elder brother of all. I must say Angad is the perfect father of Alok. Alok is going to be a great Kind and good businessman in the future. He makes deals with me when we play the game 'Business'. The way he protects his siblings and also teaches them what to do and what not, he is going to be the best brother for all the kids. Next comes the most mischievous kids of the house - Ayan and Aditya. 

Aditya is the son of Ishani and Angad while Ayan belongs to Sia and Yug. Ayan was named after his aunt Ayana. Aditya because it is Alok. Well, there is only one girl in the family and that is my daughter Anshima. All are quite protective of her. 

The other day we all got a call from the school saying Alok along with Riansh, Aditya and Ayan has beat a boy very brutally. The moment we saw the little boy, we were very angry. However, later the boys revealed, someone tried to kiss Anshima, so they kicked him. The mothers of the house are quite angry with the boys that they didn't speak to them for a week, while we men are happy to see the protective nature. Angad and Yug are already training the boys in necessary fighting courses, whereas Ridhima feels even Anshima should also learn because it is needed. So all the kids learn the things whatever it is needed for them to live independently.

I remember the day they were born. Ridhima is undergoing so much pain while I'm near her. I can't do anything and then I realized how much pain a woman goes to bring a new life. Then I decided, no matter what, I will never allow Ridhima undergoing the same pain. The day both have started walking, I recorded. Even today it is the safest treasure I have on my phone. Sometimes when I go on business trips, I do see the video and images and smile myself. I can feel the rest of the business associates eyes on me, but as you all know as if I care for them. 

I know everyone thinking about Aryan and Chachi. Well, Aryan wants to move away from this family. Though I told him to stay with us, he felt it's time he moves away with Chachi. I told him to build the business he likes while I will help him. He is staying with his Anglo Indian wife Pia Catherine along with Chachi and his son Ryan in London. Aryan is a famous Hotelier now in London. He is still searching for Chachu under my scrutiny.