24

Everything in Vansh's life is a pre-planned step. Even the marriage with Ridhima too. He is a person who doubts everyone. But, whoever he doubts won't become Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania. Yet, Ridhima became his wife. There is something in her which pulled him towards her. Since the first meeting to until today, the way she back answers him, the way she says whatever he is doing wrong without thinking about the repercussions, questioning about Ragini - everything, she never behaved the way a spy should behave. She forgot she is a spy since past some days. Her job is to learn about his illegal business, then why she started decoding him. Why the hell she is trying to understand him like no other person. He always knows Ridhima has a person in her life seeing the fingerprint of the ring, yet he never thought it would be Inspector Kabir - the man whom he hates the most. Kabir has planned very well. He wanted me to defeat by using the heart because he knows I won't be defeated if played by the mind. However, he is not a person who can win through heart games also. Ridhima has only two options now - if she proves she supports him, then her steps towards his heart will be a difficult path, yet, she will be the only Queen in this world, who will rule him and his heart. If she proves herself as a betrayer, then she will be his Queen, but he will be the ruler of her fate. 

Vansh: Now lets the game begin Ridhima! I'm looking forward to your future choice. Vansh calls to AF and says he needs to speak with Ridhima. 

AF

Ridhima: Hello, who is this? 

Kabir: Ridhima, its me Kabir 

Ridhima is shocked to listen to Kabir's voice. How come he knows that she lives in AF. Then she remembers in VR Mansion other than her someone is helping Kabir and she thinks through them he got to know. Therefore, she enacts as if she doesn't catch his lie. 

Ridhima: Kabir, how do you know I live in AF? I never told you about this? 

Kabir: Ridhima, do you think I wouldn't know about this. When I learned you are not in VR Mansion, then I thought you would be volunteering here. Remember you said you work here. That's why I called you. 

Ridhima knows she never mentioned AF name. She said she works under an orphanage which managed by AF. But the head office number - she feels something is fishy, yet goes with the flow.

Ridhima: Kabir, I never told you I work here. However, as you got to know, tell me what this call regarding 

Kabir: How many more days you need to bring a shred of evidence against Vansh? It has been more than two months.

Ridhima: You said you are working to get evidence against him for two years, did you ever put him in prison? Then why are so expecting me to bring so soon? 

Kabir: Ridhima, I'm an outsider due to which I couldn't get any evidence against him. You are an insider also you are his wife, by now you need to know on what he works!