37

The stage is ready. Everything is going according to the plan. Vansh and Rudr both are present at the warehouse. Angad and Yug have created a scene which had made Rudr believe that there is a problem. 

Leaving Rudr aside Vansh steps back and takes his gun and shoots Rudr. Rudr didn't expect this either Angad and Yug. It's a sudden move and why Vansh had done it no one is aware. Kabir who is already there got captured by the goons who specially Vansh called while they captivated him. With another couple of bullets, Vansh has killed Kabir too. 

None had expected such fast forward death call. Yug is constantly feeling something is fishy. He nudged Angad to check but, he is looking at Vansh very sceptically. Angad says, "Why do I feel we both are missing something, Vansh?"

Vansh: Why do you feel like that? Check their pulse and see they are dead. I killed them before your eyes only. What more evidence you need?

Angad: Oh common Vansh, we planned them to kill. However, this fast mode is something fishy. What the hell are you planning? 

Vansh: I didn't plan anything Angad. If you feel I'm planning anything, shall I put them on pyre right now? I have right to lit the pyre as one is my Chachu while the other is my brother. 

Both Angad and Yug are perplexed to see this side of Vansh. They both can sense something yet unable to pinpoint. However, Angad has ordered his men to check on both Kabir and Rudr while the team said they are dead. 

Yug men have carried both of them and dropped down in the middle of the sea while all three left back home. 

------------------------------

(Two years later) 

VR Mansion is changed completely. Every corner of the house filled with happiness and joy. Vansh is no more part of Mafia. Dr Ridhima is back to her duties. Angre and Yug are handling Rajvansh empire. While Uma along with Mrs Radha taking care of AF. Chanchal and Aryan are still unaware of what happened to Rudr. They are still in search of him and other side Anupriya is rotting in jail. Ishani and Angad are back together however everyone is amazed to see the new version of Ishani. Sia is head over heels love with Yug, but the guy still didn't open his heart for her. And yes, our Vansh and Ridhima are pregnant. Yes, Ridhima is 7 months pregnant with twins. 

VR Mansion has extended its space. Everyone thought to stay under one roof as one knit close family. They have renovated that none expected, the VR mansion has turned itself into a palace. 

Everyone sat on the breakfast table and enjoying the meal. While there is one person who is the happiest in the world and that is Vansh Rai Singhania himself. Vansh smiles to everyone and leaves the table as he gets a call. Both Yug and Angad know whose call it is yet they acted before everyone and in front of Vansh that they don't know. After all, they are a family now.