14

Ridhima and Yug break the hug and sit silently near the pool. There is so much of silence between them which is being unbearable for both of them. Yug started to break the ice first and he wants to know why Ridhima married Vansh

Yug: Why did you marry Vansh?

Ridhima: To take revenge? 

Both Vansha and Yug are shocked to listen to this. Aryan and Ishani are ready to start badmouthing Ridhima, but they heard the same question once again 

Yug: You want to take revenge from Vansh? Why?

Ridhima: Who said I want to take revenge? I said he married me because he wants to take revenge on me?

Yug: Didn't you just said you married him because you want to take revenge on him. 

Ridhima: Duffer! You have asked the wrong question to the wrong person.  

Yug: Means?

Ridhima: I have hurt Vansh's ego with my words. Then he came up with a marriage proposal. I rejected him. He said he will hurt Sejal. So, I said yes. 

Dadi is angry to know the revelation. She goes near Vansh and questions him

Dadi: Is it true? Did you threaten her?

Vansh: Yes

Dadi: Why? 

Do you love her Vansh? Which is why you threatened her?

Vansh: I want to know about her. So, I married her?

Dadi: What kind of answer is this? You want to know her, therefore, you married her? Every girl will have so many dreams about the wedding and you just ruined everything for her? 

Vansh: I can give her a grand wedding too. 

Dadi who is baffled with his reply, leave from the place saying - I don't know what is wrong with my kids. One threatens someone to marry and others get pregnant before marriage. Aryan you, tries to cause trouble every time. 

Anupriya goes to the room by leaving Dadi in her room and calls Kabir. 

Anupriya: Kabir, Yug Rane the MD of Rajvansh empire was a friend of Ridhima