29

Ridhima (Monologue): "I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely on someone, I'll be anxious thinking that person might leave me." I loved the idea of being in love with someone. Yet, currently the one I'm in love with the person whom I shouldn't. We are star crossed lovers. I know people may think I'm punishing Vansh and myself. However, this separation is something we need. I don't know whether I will come back to him or he will chase me, but where ever I'm, he will be with me. I need to close the chapter of Anupriya and Kabir as soon as possible. More than 15 years I suffered so does Vansh. It's showtime. 

VR Mansion: 

Dadi is sitting in the room and checking the old albums. Today or tomorrow Vansh will be facing the truth along with Ishani and Sia. How would he react? Until now, he only knows his mother betrayed him. But now, everything will change. I know my son is a dangerous person. I failed as a mother and don't want grandkids to get affected because of him. So I walked the path which my son created. Vansh might lose trust over me, for hiding the truth about his mother's death and what his father did with Ridhima's family. 

Ridhima - I'm glad she is part of the family. She is a guardian angel for this family. I know my son has destroyed her family, raped her mother and killed her before eyes. Yet, when I asked for the help, to repay the kindness which Uma showered on her, she agreed to help this family. I have no rights to ask her to stay with this family, yet I'm selfish. Vansh life is full of betrayals from the loved ones. The only truth is existing is Ridhima. 

I know I'm wrong in asking Angad to consider Ridhima's marriage with Vansh, but since past few days, I have seen how they have grown on each other. Once the truth comes out, being together torments them. But if they break up, it'll be equally painful. If both options feel like death, wouldn't it be better them to suffer together?

Angre goes to AF to pick up Ridhima and come across Yug. Yug feels he has seen Angad somewhere. But where? So he stands in front of Angre. 

Yug: You are Angad, right?

Angre: I'm Angre. I work for Vansh Rai Singhania. Bhabi called me and said pick her up. 

Yug (shocked): There are other three days for her to go back to VR Mansion 

Angre: Well, that is something you need to check with her. Can you please move away from here?

Yug: Why do I feel, you are lying?

Angre: I have nothing to lie to you. 

Angre pushes Yug aside and reaches to Ridhima room to have a good conversation. He sees Ridhima standing near the window and looking at the ocean. 

Angre: You said you would be okay, but you are trembling Ridhima. 

Ridhima turns back and says: Am I? 

Angre: What do you seriously want Ridhima? Are you ready for this game? Once we are up in VR Mansion and start saying everything, things will change as every word passes. Will you able to see Vansh and his siblings crumbling down? 

Ridhima: Today they might fall, I'm sure they will overcome. Sia and Ishani have Vansh with them.

Angre: What about Vansh?

Ridhima: You are showering too much care on him? Developed any feelings for him? 

Angre (smiles through tears): Nada. His pain is your pain. I cannot see you in pain. Are you going to leave Sia in a wheelchair? 

Ridhima: Everything will be alright once we make sure the truth comes out. I have planned everything Angre. Let's move. 

Ridhima and Angre reach the VR Mansion while everyone is surprised to see Ridhima in the house. 

Sia: Bhabi, I'm so happy to see you back in four days. I know you cannot be away from Bhaiya for many days. 

Ridhima smiles and ask Is Vansh in the home? 

Sia: See Dadi, Bhabi is only asking about Bhaiya. Yes Bhabi, he is in your room. 

Ridhima tries to climb the stairs. However, at the same time, Dadi catches her hand and say please, reconsider. 

Ridhima looks up to Dadi and says - it's showtime. I cannot step down while leaving the rest of the family confused about her answer. 

Ridhima pushes the door to their room and sees Vansh working on something and Vansh doesn't expect her to be here. The very next day. 

Vansh: What now Ridhima? Any more secrets that I should be aware of? 

Ridhima: Yes. 

Vansh: That would be? 

Ridhima: Kabir is your half-brother 

Precap: Anurpiya truth is out!