6

Ridhima is enjoying the view of the beach on the terrace from quite some time and Mrs Radha enters the scene. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I know you would be here

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I know you would be here. Beach and watching stars is your favourite past time. 

Ridhima: yes Maa! I always feel calm when I'm near the sea. Star Gazing relaxes me very well. I can live anywhere in the world if I can have the sea view and enjoy star gaze. 

Mrs Radha: So tell me, what are you thinking?

Ridhima: Me, nothing

Mrs Radha: I know you since you were 8 years old. If you are enjoying the view of sea and star gazing then that also includes you are thinking about something very deeply. I don't know to what extent I can help you with your thoughts, nonetheless, I can hear your turmoil. 

Ridhima: Just about life! Kaha shuru ki and ab kaha hu

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I know what are you feeling. However, always remember we are with you. No one in the world knows about the founder of AF because you wanted to keep it as a secret. No matter whether you like it or not, you are the founder of AF. You are the one who made all of us come under one roof. Though I'm the face of AF, yet you are the one who should get all this recognition. When are you going to tell the world about it?

(Vansh and family shocked to hear Ridhima is the one started AF - world's biggest NGO. Ishani is the one, who was hit by the truth. To work for AF is her dream and this Ridhima is the founder of NGO, whom they thought as middle-class trash. )

Vansh (Mind): What is this? Ridhima heads AF? Then why she didn't tell us until now? If she has such background, why she is working for 500Rs/- 

What are you hiding from me Ridhima?

(Back to Terrace) 

Ridhima: Maa, do you know about the farmer who has sent the rice to market? 

Mrs Radha: Huh?

Ridhima: Do you?

Mrs Radha: No

Ridhima: Then why should the world know about me. Daily we eat food, yet we don't know from whose crop it is? Who is the farmer? We say thanks to God, but we never say thanks to the farmer who does the hard work. Then why should the world know about me? I'm happy the way I'm. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, at least you say about yourself to Rai Sighanias. They can't be in dark. They are your family. Vansh is your husband. He has rights to know.