16

Day 3 

Vansh was the first one to get up today in VR Mansion. He doesn't want to waste time and reach to Ashiana Foundation as soon as possible. However, Dadi has seen in him leaving and thinks not to stop and will speak with him once he comes. 

Ridhima is happy today. She got her Rane back. Yes, she was drunk yesterday. She knows who has spiked her drink - Rane. But she doesn't want to hold any grudges because yesterday night they are back as friends once again. She reaches to Mrs Radha's room to share the news and gets shocked to see Vansh. 

Ridhima then remembers the chain which he gave and tries to recollect what happened yesterday. Though, she remembers what she spoke with Rane, however, to confirm herself whether she said anything which might create an issue now. 

Vansh: Sweetheart! Are you not happy seeing me here? I thought you would be? 

Ridhima: Vansh

Mrs Radha understood Ridhima's plight intervenes in the middle and says - Ridhima is happy to see you Mr Rai Sighania, but she is surprised because you are here so early in the morning. 

Vansh: Oh really! 

Ridhima: ah, Yes

Vansh: Then, I'm happy! I would give you so many surprises later Ridhima that you would be so happy. 

Ridhima smiles meekly. She doesn't know what Vansh is doing here. She knows she crossed the limit. She spoke about a lot of things forgetting there is a chain in her neck and which directly connects with Vansh on the other hand. She doesn't know why she led her emotions flow when she is on a mission. 

Mrs Radha knows Ridhima is a dilemma right now and the only way to help her out is to make sure she calms down. 

Mrs Radha: Vansh, why don't you walk through AF, our employee Ridhima will guide you. 

Vansh: smirks - employee? 

Ridhima understands why he is smirking because due to the chain he knows now she the founder of the AF. She wants to say Mrs Radha that Vansh knows the truth but, if she says, then Vansh will get to know she knows the truth about the chain. 

Ridhima figures Vansh is here for some answers and she doesn't know what questions he will ask. She thought to prepare herself for this. If her truth would come out today, then so be it, will say everything if needed. 

Ridhima: Yes, Vansh! I'm an employee here. Why won't you take a walk with me and let me know the reason for this surprise? Vansh Rai Sighania's such entry makes me think there is something more to it.