11

Yug: So Ridhima, I heard you were married? How's the married life? 

Ridhima: Good

Yug: Just Good? Don't you want to reveal about your husband with me? Oh yes, you also took a bullet for him right? So tell me Ridhima, what makes him so special? 

Ridhima: Why do you want to know about him?

Yug: Protective? I like it when you be protective of someone. However, don't forget Ridhima, you never been protective of me. Though you claim me as your best friend, you never were. 

Ridhima: smiles. Sometimes, you need to see. A lot of people in the world look at things and assume whatever they want. You were also one of them. You have never seen my care and protectiveness for you. You always looked, due to which you never know. 

Yug: If you cared for me, then what about two years ago? Why you never said anything about her? 

Ridhima: Didn't I? Don't say I didn't warn about her. I'm ready to listen to anything you say but not this. I told you many times. I made sure to truth come before you. However, always you have chosen her above me. Just because by the time I give you the proof, she use to change everything and you just looked at what she has shown to you. But you never have seen what I want you to see. As they say right, eyes that look are common, but eyes that see are very rare. You belong to the first category. 

(Ridhima tries to leave ) 

Oh yes, you asked what quality I like in Vansh, then listen, he comes under the second category. He is a person who not only looks at everything but also sees everything. 

(Ridhima leaves the room and Yug mood changes drastically. Here Vansh is happy to see how Ridhima tells he is different from Yug. He unknowingly starts smiling and that is not gone unnoticed by Dadi. She is also happy to see Ridhima considering Vansh as a different person). 

(Ridhima comes and sit on the terrace and thinks about the past and then she realizes she has the chain in which Vansh has inserted the camera. She doesn't know how to behave now. She forgot everything when she saw Rane but if she shows any emotions now, she feels Vansh might know.) 

Mrs Radha: What happened? 

Ridhima: The same story maa, nothing interesting is happening at all. 

Mrs Radha: Oh really? If you want anything interesting, then I would suggest do the arrangements for today's bonfire party. 

Ridhima: Me? 

Mrs Radha: What's wrong in it? Just do it. 

Ridhima: But why are we celebrating?

Mrs Radha: To stay happy do we need some occasion? If you need one, you and Yug are back. So for me, that's is the cause of the celebration. Now go 

Ridhima: Okay then, will meet Iqbal and start planning.