32

Ridhima stood in shock. Did he just tell her to leave? Nothing else he needs to say. Just like that. She doesn't expect this from him? She needs answers. But, answers to what? What she will ask him? She also wants the same besides now that is what is happening why she is feeling bad? Maybe she wanted him to stop her? 

Angad understood what Ridhima is going through. He too didn't expect Vansh to say those words and remove her mangal sutra. However, he can understand where he is coming from! After working with Vansh for five years, he understands him like no other. Angre reaches out to Ridhima and starts moving towards the door. 

Everyone in the home couldn't dare to stop both of them. They don't know how to stop them. Ishani herself is unable to meet the eyes of Ridhima and Angre or Angad she should say now. Everyone is broken beyond the repair, besides one who makes sure to keep everyone is safe is nowhere to be seen. 

Ridhima and Angad leave VR Mansion while a person from the room standing over having tears in his eyes. At one time he said either he or she should die to break this relationship. However, today he realized they both are dead souls. How come a dead soul can manage to keep up their word? Strange. Vansh Rai Singhania re-enters into the world of darkness. 

Two weeks later:-

It has been two weeks since someone has seen Vansh Rai Singhania. He is still the same - cold, egoistic and arrogant person who is carrying a facade of the strongest man. He is handling everything from his room - either the business or the things he needs to close. Yet, none has seen him coming down. Neither anyone dared to go to his bedroom other than his sisters - Ishani and Sia. 

Angad has been observing Ridhima for two weeks. He made sure they don't go back to AF for some time. He sent a message from Ridhima phone saying she is back to where she belongs. He also made sure to send e-mail to Yug saying very soon Ridhima will take charge as the CEO of the Rajvansh Empire and also she would maintain her life balancing as a businesswoman and doctor. 

Angad feels it's time he speaks to someone. He knows this step might not change everything which happened or which will be happening, which no one is sure of! At least 1% of change if he could bring, then lives can start again.

Angad reaches to VR Mansion where everyone seems surprised and shocked to see him back after two weeks. Ishani who just came down is rooted on her spot. She is unable to meet his eyes. Sia comes and stands before him asking about Ridhima whereabouts. 

Sia: How is bhabi, I mean Ridhima? 

Angad: She is fine. Is Vansh still in the room? 

Sia nods and Angad moves. Ishani wants to stop him but, Sia holds her hand. 

Angad reaches the room and sees Vansh still working on something. He chuckles and feels how same these both are. Keeping themselves occupied with too much work so that they can find peace. Angad comes and takes the next chair to Vansh says