26

Ridhima is puzzled. Is this love or is she doing everything for the sake of her word? What she should answer to him. Why her relation with Vansh is becoming more complicated?

Ridhima: I

Vansh: I'm waiting for the answer, Ridhima

Ridhima: I love you but I'm not in love with you!

Vansh: What? What does that even mean?

Ridhima: Currently, I have feelings for you Vansh, but, I cannot name them as love because it is too early for me to give the name of love. Yes, I care for you and miss you when you are not with me. It just I don't want to rush these feelings and later hurt you in this process. I thought it would take a lot of time for both of us to discuss love, however, as everything is out and I don't want our next phase to be starting on a lie. So here, I'm. What about you, Vansh? Do you love me?

Vansh doesn't know how to react. What does that even mean? Care and she misses me yet that is not loving? Then what it is? However, as he decided before, Ridhima is not going to leave his life. If she needs time, she will get it. Howbeit, he is not in a position to answer her question now. He needs time because he cannot be hurt again due to Ridhima.

Ridhima: I'm waiting for the answer, Vansh

Vansh: You are in a position to wait for Ridhima. After everything, you won't be getting to hear my feelings about you very soon. You have a long way to go.

Ridhima: Can I at least know the story of Ragini and you?

Vansh: Again Ragini? I showed you her, right? She is very much alive. So now leave her thoughts and focus on how you will try to mend our relationship and yes Ridhima, from now onwards I will make sure to keep an extra eye on you. So be careful of what you speak and with whom. Watch your steps and be cautious while taking a decision.

Ridhima: Am I not forgiven?

Vansh: Forgiveness? (smirks) Ridhima, If I don't play this game, I think you might have never told me the relationship you shared with Kabir. Am I right? You were thinking to start a new life with me, but the core truth is you were against me since the beginning. That's how this relationship has begun. Without clearing our past, building a castle for the future is an idiotic novel.

Ridhima is depressed to know his thoughts about her. Yet, that is something she cannot feel bad too. It's her mistake since the beginning. She cannot blame anyone. She is such a woman who always reflects on her mistakes and learns from them. Kabir is not a mistake in her life - it's a pawn to enter into Vansh life. Yet, today before Vansh while addressing her unnamed feelings to him, she felt, she did wrong with Kabir. Yes, Kabir wants to hurt her but, at the same time, he trusted enough for this mission to complete - yes not to forget for his benefits. But still, she betrayed someone. One day she might betray Vansh too for the sake of her word. She dreamt of a simple life, nevertheless, nothing is going the way she wanted.