20

Vansh: Ridhima has a boyfriend? 

Vansh calls immediately to Angre to know more about this Ridhima 

Vansh: Angre, what the hell? 

Angre: What happened Boss?

Vansh: What happened? What kind of research you did on Ridhima when I asked you to do? Your agency didn't reveal she is famous Dr R, Founder of AF and above all she has a boyfriend. 

Angre is shocked to know how come Vansh know about Kabir. Dr R and AF he understands because of the chain but Kabir? 

Angre: Boss, are you sure? Bhabi and Boyfriend?

Vansh: Do you think I'm mad? I'm giving you 12 hours Angre. Give me every single detail which you know about Ridhima. I need everything angre.

Vansh cuts the cal

Vansh: I have 12 hours in my hand to know about you Ridhima. Besides, the moment I will get to know about your boyfriend. You are dead. Your feelings for me aren't real Ridhima. The emotions you showered on me are fake. 

Vansh leaves from the place and reaches to the VR Mansion. Dadi sees going inside and follows him to know what happened. He says - nothing Dadi, work tension. However, I'm fine. 

Dadi: Whatever it is, everything will be fine Vansh. Just remember do keep your heart open while deciding anything. It will lead to you the safest place. 

Dadi leaves from the place leaving Vansh in all thoughts 

Vansh: Heart is what causes all the pain Dadi. I Vansh Rai Sighanai never bowed before anyone and the moment I did what happened? I'm facing the treachery again? I don't know to what extent Mrs Radha told the truth. But why would a mother of Ridhima lie? That too a woman like Radha who never blamed Ridhima for her own child's death? 

Vansh throws the vase over and says - Ridhima, what you have turned me?  I should have never married you and made part of the family. You only know how to give pain Ridhima. The world might call you Dr Farishtey however for me, you are Dr Dhokebaaz. 

Here Angre is worried because he has only 12 hours to share the truth of Kabir with Vansh. Before that, he needs to check with Ridhima, how come this truth was out. Angre calls Ridhima 

Angre: Ridhima, how come Vansh knows about Kabir? 

Ridhima: What? I don't know! 

Angre: He gave me 12 hours and said to me to report on the background of your boyfriend. Though he doesn't know that it is Kabir, I think he knows that you have a boyfriend. 

Ridhima: Who would have revealed it to him? Today he came to AF to speak with me and in our conversation we didn't converse anything about me having a boyfriend

Angre: Then, how did he learned about it?

Look Ridhima, important is we need to change Vansh mind. We don't have much time. What should we do?