27

Ridhima just hugged Yug and broken down completely. Yug knows he cannot ask her any questions and will wait until she reveals about everything. Vansh sees everything from his car and broken again. He knows the relationship between Yug and Ridhima is nothing but a pure friendship. Yet, he unable to understand why he is feeling so painful to see her break in other men arms. It should be him. If she wants to breakdown, it should be before him and in his arms. Yet, he cannot do anything about it and leave from the place.

Ridhima: I know you have so many questions in your mind. However, I cannot answer them. I promise, very soon I will reveal everything to you.

Yug understands what she meant and leave with the place along with Ridhima. Once she reaches AF she goes to her room and locks the door and opens a diary which she is safeguarding since ages.

Ridhima Monologue

I know everyone will have many doubts about me whenever they hear I need to protect Vansh Rai Singhania. I mean me being a small, naive girl can protect a Lion and king of the underworld. Well, I should because I gave a promise to someone and that is none other than his grandmother - Chandrika Rai Singhania. Yes, she is the woman I promised I would protect and which is why she always supports me. However, she never asked me to leave Vansh. But I should. Because the reason I became is orphan is due to Vansh father.

Even Dadi knows the truth. I know everyone might feel why I'm still with Vansh? That's because the woman who saved me from the Vansh's father is none other than his mother, Uma Rai Singhania. See how fate played with me. His father destroyed everything I have while his mother gave me a second chance to live. If I should choose between good and worse, revenge or avenge then, I would pick to stand beside him. I always believe - 'Bachanewala marnewala se upar hai'. I know his father has killed my soul on that day. He showed me the hell. Yet, his mother been an angel to me. I don't know how Vansh will react when he learns the truth of his parents, but Dadi requested to me until unless we know who is the person helping Kabir from VR Mansion, we shouldn't reveal anything to him.

What Dadi doesn't know is, Uma Maa is alive. However, she lost everything that day along with me. Dadi feels her son has killed Uma too. No, he didn't. Uma Maa asked me to keep this as a secret from everyone and then she went into a coma. It has been five years she woke up and currently residing in a house which belongs to me. But, she is mentally unstable.

I met Dadi five years ago. I came to tell her the truth about Uma maa woke up from the coma. The day I met her, I got to know everyone feels Uma has betrayed their family. It's a story her son told everyone. Dadi couldn't reveal the truth because she wants to keep grandkids safe from her son, so she enacted. I couldn't tell her anything because I want Uma maa to become normal.

That's when Dadi said from the family some people are helping Inspector Kabir. I just listened to her side of the story. However, later she came one day and asked me to help her in protecting Vansh. I thought to say No. Howbeit I couldn't because I need to repay Uma maa. I know his father destroyed me while his mother saved me. It was even. But still, Uma maa turned into a mentally unstable person because of me, so I want to repay her kindness. Therefore, I said yes.

The truth is Dadi knows that Angad is my cousin. Angad - what should I say about him. We are not blood-related. Yes, Angad and I are not related to each other. However, we are each other parabatai. We are sworn brother and sister. Angad's father used to work for our family. That's how we know each other. When Dadi asked my help, Angad didn't accept. He doesn't want me to be near any member from Rai Singhania's family. Dadi understood where we are coming from and I need to repay so Angad came forward and said he will be with Vansh and would protect him.

No matter how much we tried, we couldn't decode Kabir. Therefore, I entered into the play. Marriage with Vansh was never under the plan. The day he has hurt an innocent person before my eyes, I felt I was watching his father. So I said I would leave. However, when he proposed the marriage to me, it was Dadi who convinced me. Dadi said she wanted me to be with Vansh always. May be Uma maa also wanted this, but I don't. I told Dadi once I know who is helping Kabir, I will leave because Vansh was just like his father. At present, everything is changing. I'm unable to go away from him. I need him in my life; I can say Dadi has sensed it. Nevertheless, she said if tomorrow, I want to leave Vansh, she won't stop me because she knows the reason.

I'm happy to know Vansh is a different person and kept Ragini alive. However, he never does that and still did it. So he needs something from Ragini or he might have loved her truly. Whatever the reasons he has, I need to know who is the person helping Kabir. I feel it is Anupriya. Once I get to know what relation they share, I will make sure everything come before. Even my truth of who is me?

Oh yes! I didn't tell my name right - I'm Ridhima Rajvansh. Daughter of Yash Vardhan Rajvansh - the man who created hell for me and died in the hands of devil who made sure I rot in hell. Why I hate Vansh father? Because he raped my mother in front of me and killed her. The mother - I have no idea how she looks like. The mother - whose name I don't know. The mother - who never touched me. The mother - who just showered love on me from far and took care of me. The mother - who sacrificed herself for me.

Precap: Day 4