34

Ridhima was looking at the car which exiting the gate of her house. The moment Vansh entered she knew it might be Angad who have shared her address with him. Since the past two weeks, many things are pending. Mrs Radha, Yug, People from AF including Sia messaged to check up on her. 

She blessed with the people around. Yet, somehow she is afraid of happiness. She has said yes to start a new relationship with Vansh but her inner demons will she able to conquer them? 

**********************

Yug is unable to understand what is happening around him? It has been two weeks Ridhima has disappeared. It is not he cannot know about her whereabouts through his people, yet he wants her to come and see him. But, looks like it might not happen and due to which he decided to step into VR Mansion and check up on her. 

The moment he steps inside, he can feel so much of sorrow in the house. Like there is no life. That's the moment he sees a girl on a wheelchair and asks her

Hey, excuse me, Miss, Can you please call Ridhi, I mean Ridhima? 

Sia hears an unknown voice, turns back and looks at Yug. Yes, it is Yug Rane in front of her. She knows Yug is Ridhima bhabi's best friend. At the same time what someone doesn't know is Sia is a big fan of Yug. He is a designer too which only knows for a few people who follow his clothe stories. Sia always loved his designs and wanted to work under him. Today seeing him before his eyes, she unable to shift her gaze from him. 

Yug: Hello Miss, can you hear me? 

Sia comes out of her thoughts and smiles at him and says, 

No. Ridhima bhabi is not here. 

Yug: May I know when she will come back? 

Sia smiles drops and says, 

Don't Know 

Yug: What do you mean by don't know? 

"When someone says don't know, it means they don't know," is it very hard to understand Mr Rane? says Vansh from behind. 

Yug knew who it is?  The answer which he received is from Vansh Rai Singhania. He turns back and locks his eyes at him. An Alpha vs another Alpha. 

Yug reaches to Vansh and extends his hand. While Vansh says, "Yug Rane. Ridhima's best friend. 

Vansh smirks at his remark and says - best friend? Yet you don't know where is she? Best friend - yet you don't know what relation she shares with this family."