7

(Back to Terrace) 

Mrs Radha: So you don't understand Vansh? I get it. 

Ridhima: What?

Mrs Radha: (smiles) that you don't understand Vansh at all. 

Ridhima: Ma, that man is a different kind of person. It's not easy to understand him. 

Mrs Radha: How different he is? 

Ridhima: What to say? 

(Vansh has all ears for this conversation. Now, he wants to hear what more she will say. Everyone can see how excited Vansh is now to hear Ridhima's perception of him. The Vansh Rai Singhania who never cared what people will think now wants to know what his little wife will be speaking about him)

Ridhima: He never runs from his responsibility. No matter what. He will never turn back on the people whom he loves. Yes, as said before he has major trust issues. He simply doesn't believe anyone. He doesn't trust the shadow which he has. He loves his mother very dearly. 

Mrs Radha: Wait, you said he hates his birth mother. According to Vansh's Dadi, he makes statues of the people who betrays them right? In that case, he hates them. 

Ridhima: I felt same too when I got to know of his obsession with statues. Nonetheless, now I don't feel the same. I just feel he wants to convey his pain to those people who have hurt him which is why he made those statues. Maa, Vansh is living in the past. He is living with the pain which was given by them, whether it is Ragini or his mother Uma. 

I just feel, he is waiting for someone to catch him. He is standing at the place where his mother left him. Somehow Ragini came and I still don't know what happened with her. Everyone in the house has a different story about Ragini. 

I don't know to what extent Ragini has given pain to him. If I take Dadi words in the account that Vansh never loved Ragini, then why he made her statue? If he never loved her and if she never meant anything to him, then her betrayal also shouldn't matter to him. Yet, he went ahead and made the statue which means that person has made a place in Vansh's life. 

This ring Maa, which you can see on my hand, Vansh gave me this saying - it is for the people who are special to him. Then, in that case, I saw the same ring on Ragini's statue too, isn't she special to him? 

Mrs Radha: So what's your point? Do you still feel Vansh has killed Ragini?

(Vansh also want to know the answer to this question. After hearing Ridhima's questions even Dadi also wanted to know what Vansh feelings regarding Ragini.

Dadi: Vansh, I trust you, however, after hearing what Ridhima said, please say me the truth. Did you ever love Ragini?  

Vansh: Dadi, not now, please! 

Dadi has understood what made him say this. She felt she will speak with him later and for now, want to hear Ridhima's point of view about this.) 

(Back to Terrace) 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I'm asking you something. Do you feel Vansh has killed Ragini?