19

Ridhima is shocked to hear it. Yes, the day she reveals no matter whatever she is doing for his good, the moment he knows he will be hurt. 

Ridhima: People don't care about the truth. Once they want to hear what they want, then it becomes the truth.

Vansh: But still being hurt by listening truth from you is less painful than being hurt by learning the truth from others or by me which reality might be a half-truth. 

People around me saying not to trust you Ridhima. Should I believe them? Or to trust you, should I be suspicious of every act you do? 

Ridhima: Sometimes, a harsh lesson is the right medicine. We take, we lose, we take over, we get taken over. You are the king of the world called greed. Don't you know this? 

Vansh: Yes, I'm the king. The question is, what does it take to be the one in control? Money? Brains? Strategic Prowess? Of course, all three are very important. However, there is something that outshines them all and provides a faster and more effective way to victory. And that is information. The one who has the information will easily become the ruler of such a world. 

What makes me mad is I don't know about you Ridhima. I only know what you want to showcase to me. Not more than that! That is how I play Ridhima. I will only show the people what they want to. And here, I see the same kind of person before me. 

Now, you’ve only got two different options to choose from: Prove that everything I just said was bullshit, or admit your guilt.

Ridhima doesn't know what to say. Yes, she is a loss of words. Whatever she counter him, he knows the truth. Yes, not entire truth but he knows she is betraying him. She is hiding something from him. Today the game is on between them. However, she cannot reveal she is playing for him while in that process, she needs to hurt him. 

Ridhima: You know Vansh, Radha maa was always saying this to me "To believe people is to doubt them" - which means, if you keep doubting people and searching what's inside them, sooner or later you're bound to understand something about them. And when you do, you'll be able to entrust something in them. That is what it means to trust and believe.

That is now what he expected to hear from her. He never and ever maintained such cooler posture while speaking with a liar and here he is doing it. However, this woman is not because he is ready to give her a chance if she says the truth. 

Vansh: Interesting! Very Interesting Ridhima. So, initially, you have doubted upon me. You wanted to know the truth about Ragini also you did your research about me. So with what you entrusted me with now? 

Ridhima: With myself. 

Vansh didn't expect this answer from her. Yes, she entrusted herself with me. Since day one to now they have grown as a couple. Earlier,  they use to maintain cordial relation because of Dadi. However, since the bullet thing, dynamics changed between them.