4

Ridhima is in bewilder state as she doesn't know what to do. These days she unknowingly being drawn to Vansh though knowing he might have killed Ragini. But What she doesn't understand is she is unable to go near Kabir. The way Kabir tried to hug her or touch she feels wrong. Everything is wrong. She doesn't know why but she feels she has taken the step where she can't turn back. However, she wants to correct herself and whatever steps she is going to take towards Vansh. She said Kabir, the outcome is something he won't be expecting, that's true because whatever she is thinking will change all the three lives very drastically. 

She wants some peace to think about her next steps and then she looks into the calendar and learns this time of the year is when she goes to AF to spend some time. She is unsure currently as Vansh doesn't send her yet she wants to go now. She didn't even think for a second and came down. 

(In Hall)

Ridhima: Vansh, I need to speak with you 

(Everyone in the hall is looking at Ridhima.) 

Dadi: Vansh, go and speak to her

Ridhima: No no Dadi, it's fine I can speak here also. 

Vansh: Then tell

Ridhima: I want to go to Ashiana Foundation for a week and every year I spend this one week in AF. So this year also I want to spend time in AF. 

Vansh: You are not requesting me, you are saying you want to go, then why are you telling me?

Ridhima: (snaps) Because this is VR mansion. Everyone in the house can go and come but when it comes to me I can't leave through these doors. So I'm expecting you to understand me. 

Vansh: But why for a week? What are you going to do and what about Ishani? Are you running away from your responsibilities Ridhima?

Ridhima: Never say I'm running away from anything Vansh. All my life no matter what happened I stood strong. Yes, I was broken too yet I stood strong myself because I don't have anyone to stand with me. Coming about running away, I'm not. I will never do it also. I will try to fulfil what all I can. Ishani still needs to be under medications for 10 days. In meantime, I will come back and take care of her. 

Dadi: Vansh, if Ridhima wants to go to AF, why are you stopping her? Let her go and enjoy some time with her friends also. Don't cage her like this.

Vansh: Dadi, but 

Dadi: Vansh, do send her! If you love and respect me! 

Ridhima, when do you want to leave?

Ridhima: Now itself Dadi! 

Dadi: Now? Packing is done?

Ridhima: No need Dadi, I have some set of clothes in AF to wear. 

Dadi: Okay, as you say. Angre drop Ridhima.

Ridhima: Thank you, Dadi!

(Vansh Room)

Vansh: (In mind) 

Go Ridhima go. I care for you, but it's good that you are going. I can know who is the mastermind behind you.