5

Whole Rai Signania family and Angre are shocked to see the way Ashiana main campus people are showering so much love on Ridhima, a mere employee for the foundation. Angre feels its time to leave and he comes near Ridhima to bid bye. 

Angre: Bhabi, it's time for me to leave, please take care!

Mrs Radha: Angre, come and have lunch with us. 

Angre: Me?

Mrs Radha: Can you see any other Angre other than you over here?

Arey Baba, come and have lunch with us. Ridhima said you are family. Therefore, once a family - always a family. Come with us. 

I really don't know Ridhima is coming with someone. So we have cooked the dishes which she likes, please bear with us beta!

Angre: Ji. 

Mrs Radha: Ji? Did you call me Ji? Angre everyone in the foundation calls me Maa. So you can also call me the same. 

(Lunch Hall) 

Angre is shocked to see the hall. In this hall, maybe 50 VR Mansions can be easily fit in. He just awed with the infrastructure. 

Mrs Radha: Angre beta! Come here and have lunch. 

(IN VR Mansion everyone doesn't know what is happening. Like they are treating Angre as a King because he went with Ridhima.)

Ishani: Why they are treating Angre as the husband of Ridhima?

(Vansh glares at Ishani) 

Vansh himself doesn't know what is happening over there. Like, Ridhima the orphan is being taken care of as a Queen. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, come and sit. Today everyone cooked your favourite food and no matter what you have to hit everything we put on the plate. I don't want to hear any NO from you guys. 

Ridhima: Maa! If I eat so much then I'm sure I will die in a few seconds 

(All in AF at once shouts RIDHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) 

Ridhima: Sorry, sorry, will never speak about death. But maa, this is too much. Angre is with me, feed him also da. 

Mrs Radha: Angre lunch is taken care of, but we want you to eat.