30

Vansh: What? Are you gone crazy? 

Ridhima: I wish I'm. However, this is the truth. He is the biological son of Anupriya Rai Singhania. Therefore that makes him your half-brother.

Vansh couldn't digest the fact that the person whom he hates the most and who wants to hunt him down is his half-brother

Vansh: Does Mom know about this? 

Ridhima: If you are smart enough, then you would understand by now. Who is the person who always leaked the information of yours to Kabir? If you are smart, then understand how Kabir became the DSR in this house because she was the one who called DSR.  

Vansh: How long do you know? 

Ridhima: Today morning and I'm here to reveal the truth. 

Vansh: How can I trust you? 

Ridhima: You know what? Don't trust me. However, trust the evidence which I'm going to show you. Come down and see yourself. 

Ridhima and Vansh reach down and call everyone in the house as they need to say something. 

Ridhima: I know everyone is waiting to hear what I want to say, before that, I would like to tell a small story. 

Long ago, maybe 15 years before, a man met a woman on the roads and fell for her beauty. She was already having a baby yet to make sure her baby live well she sacrificed her happiness and married the man who has three kids. The man was no saint either she. One day the man has learnt the truth about her and tried to kill her child along with her. However, she made a full proof plan where she arranges a girl for him to seduce and mixed with powder which can push adrenaline to such extent that the doctors confirmed he died due to heart attack. 

Well, the story seems quite pitiful because the man wants to kill her child so, she killed him instead. Yet, she never showered true love on the step-kids. The stepmother always behind the money. She made sure her son become a police officer because she knows the family she is into is a MAFIA family. Slowly she shared all the secrets of the family. Later, the stepmother introduced a girl to get the man of the house to be married. The man fell in love with that girl and learned she is cheating on him. By the time the boy wants to know who she partnered with, was shot by someone in the brain and made that poor girl be in a coma for three years. 

The man is still waiting to know the truth behind her betrayal and the stepmother brought another girl to the man's life. Now, the second girl is an orphan and she has no one. So, the real son of the stepmother loved the orphan for two years and when the girl proposed he asked her to marry the villain of their lives so they can help the nation. 

The poor orphan girl who loved him so much agreed and married the Lion and entered into the den. Every day she faced many accidents.  However, she never failed to know the truth of that man. But unknowingly the poor girl has developed the feelings for the Lion and today she stands before everyone and shares the truth that the mother is Anupriya, her son is Inspector Kabir, Lion is Vansh, the lover is Ragini and the second girl is me.