31

Wait, did he heard the right thing. Ridhima just spoke about his father. The father who he adored always. Did she just say her mother was raped and killed by his father? His father burned her parents? He knows his father is in MAFIA, but rape - No. A married woman - never. He might have killed people who were dishonest but such cruelty - never. 

Vansh: Another lie

Ridhima (Anger): Do you think I would lie about my parent's death to you. No, Mr Vansh Rai Singhania. You need evidence for everything right, why don't you ask your Dadi? 

Dadi, does Dadi know about this. Vansh walks near Dadi and sit down on his knees and look at her eyes. He understood Ridhima is not lying. She is right. His father is the one who made Ridhima as an orphan. Being a Mafia person his father had killed people while being part of this business, it is needed. He never felt to justify that to anyone. Yes, people are dead, their kids were all alone in the world. He never cared. But today, knowing what his father did to Ridhima family is making him tremble, he is losing his balance and state of mind. Too many revelations are happening besides he is not the same Vansh now. He felt he knows everything but today it proved that he doesn't know anything. 

Dadi: Vansh, let me explain everything to you. Please, give me a chance. 

Vansh looks at everyone and stands near Ridhima. He looks into her eyes. He wants to know the truth. At this moment, she is the only person who can tell the truth. 

Vansh: Tell everything! Everything. No more lies and deceits. 

Ridhima knows this is the time she needs to say everything to him. Since the beginning. She prepared herself for this. Yet, seeing him now standing like that, she is unable to say anything. But, if today she won't tell anything then never. She took a long sign and started the story. 

Ridhima: I'm Ridhima Rajvansh. Queen to the throne of Rajvansh Royal family and CEO of the Rajvansh business Empire. 

That's it. Another bomb on Vansh and the entire family. Ishani, Aryan, Chachi, Anupriya, Kabir, Sia and Rudr stood like statues. Ishani is like "She what"? A Queen and what all she is calling her then? 

Ridhima: Your father, I heard a lot about him from my father - Yash Vardhan Rajvansh. Never met your father, though. One day my father said your father needed something from my father and he didn't agree to give it. Later that night, I heard sounds of gunshots. I was in my room. A woman came into my room with her face covered and hid me in the closed iron room. One cannot see the hidden room until unless they are aware such a thing exists. You know Vansh, who is that person is? That's my mother. For the first time, she touched me. I never saw her until then. I don't even know how she looks. 

I was in the room. Your father wants to captivate my mother while she is running from his clutches. So he shot her. She fell. She was begging, I can hear her cries even today. Your father didn't even stop at that second. He raped her brutally. Imagine a five years old girl seeing her mother got shot and raped by the same man. That's not it - He left her nude. My mother eyes were looking at me. That's when I saw how my mother looks like. But then, another man. He kicked her. She is dead by then. Her last breaths are keeping me safe from those demons. Men went on, I lost the count. My mother is dead. I know. I felt it. But those bas**** didn't stop.