35

Angad smirks: So you know me? 

Yug: Of course. Now let's come to the point? What is that you want from her?

Angad: Her safety

Yug: Cut the crap Angad. I know very well what you're looking for.

Angad: Really?

Yug: You said Ridhi, Uma Rai Singhania is in a hospital, but you and I know where is she? 

Rajvansh palace burnt in the fire. But what Ridhi doesn't know is, you have renovated the interior of the castle leaving the exterior to look broken. Now, I want the truth. 

Angad: You have come very far in search of the truth Yug. I must say you do like her. However, my stance is the same. I'm here to safeguard Ridhima. 

Yug: From whom? From whom you are trying to safeguard? Oh, I think from yourself? 

Angad: You don't know everything Yug. I know the truth of you hiring people in the palace. I let it do. Why? I know you care for her as much as I do. But there are things you don't know. Therefore, don't indulge. She is my sister, Yug. The only person I left in the world. I know I didn't reveal her the truth yet, but that doesn't change the fact. 

Yug: Then tell me what I don't know. Say. What is stopping you from speaking the truth? Who is the person right now alive to harm her. Everyone is dead. The leftover person connected with her past is only you. 

Angad: Is it only me who is from her past? 

Yug: What are you trying to say?

Angad: Think big Yug. Is it only me who left from her past? 

Yug: Rai Singhania family. However, now there is no one from their family to harm her. Expect you there is none. Oh, yes Kabir is out with bail. I know you helped him. 

Angad: Kabir is out! But not because I bailed him out. Didn't I say think big? 

Yug: Think big. Enough! Just spit out the name! 

Angad: Rudar Rai Singhania 

Yug is not shocked to hear his name but yes he is surprised that snail can be part of such heinous game. He never thought he is the person who would want to hurt Ridhima to such extent. For what?