23

Angre had heard every word both has spoken. Listening to those words about his sister is making him burning in rage, yet this is not the right time to show. He doesn't know what Vansh has planned for Kabir in future, but he knows he has to pay for the bullet he shot. He will never forgive him for that. He doesn't have any idea what Vansh planned for Ridhima, but what these both don't know is Ridhima was always on the side of Vansh. She used Kabir as a pawn but not the other way. Over and above, he will stand with his sister. None I mean no one will touch her or hurt going forward. It's high time he now acts as a brother than Vansh guard. Ridhima has given the word. He was here because it is his sister who asked him. He went with the flow these days, but now it's high time he shifts his base and stands with her first. 

Vansh comes out and sits in the car and droves away leaving Angre with Kabir. Angre walks to Kabir and says never think Ridhima is alone Kabir. I think by now you know who the hell she is, so never try to play with her. She is the founder of AF and Dr R. Don't you think I don't know that you were the one who disguised as DSR and came to VR Mansion and asked Ridhima to go close to Vansh. Now listen to me very carefully. I don't know what game you will be planning, but if you see hurting her, then you will be in hell which you never witnessed. 

What Angre doesn't know is, Vansh came back to pick Angre and shocked to listen to what he shared with Kabir. 

Vansh (Mind): You know Kabir is the DSR, he asked Ridhima to get close to me? Then why you didn't tell me? I trusted you Angre, what game you are playing with me now? Are you with Ridhima? You always opposed her, now why are you supporting her and trying to be her shield. 

Kabir: Oh, my God! Are you in love with Ridhima? My god, I told her only to trap Vansh, looks like she trapped you also with her beauty. 

Angre: Enough and shut up! She is my sister. 

Both Kabir and Vansh are shocked by the revelation. Angre is an orphan so as Ridhima. Where is this relation coming from? 

Kabir: Your sister? 

Angre: I treat her a sister? And dare you to hurt her. I didn't share you are DSR because I got to know at the end of the day while you are leaving. And when I heard what you told to Ridhima, since that day I was following her and your actions. I know, Ridhima doesn't know your true colours yet. You are just using her for your benefits. But remember this Kabir, Ridhima belongs to Vansh. Other than him, if you try to hurt her or even try to come near her, I will be the one who will kill you. 

Kabir: You are very loyal to your boss and bhabi. Let's see Angre what is stored for our dear Ridhima shortly. 

Angre has seen Vansh looking at them. He knows he has created so many doubts. But at the end moment, he came with this story to cover. However, he doesn't care for Vansh anymore. What he wants is to keep his sister safe. He knows she is entangling herself with all these people and it's time to detach her. 

Angre comes out and meets Vansh. Vansh thought Angre tries to cover up what he said. But no such thing is happening.