33

Things are never easy in one's life. There is no single person on earth who can say their life is full of success and happiness. No. Every person - good or bad as a story behind them for what they are today. Life is all bout the choices we make. The decisions we take at this moment are the cause of the repercussions we face tomorrow. Today our preferences makes us feel we are right while tomorrow, they might turn us into a victim or convict. The one who cannot stand with their taken choices and change as per the situation is not the person whom you should trust in your life. Good or worse situation no matter the choice he or she takes, if they stand and accept their mistake and bow before you, then that moment one should accept and try o forgive them. Today at this moment, Ridhima recalling all those lines which Mrs Radha taught her at the age of 10. Seeing Vansh Rai Singhania at the doorstep with 'Forget me not' flowers, she tends to reminisce all those points once she learned from Mrs Radha. 

Vansh: Before you say anything, hear me out. Please! 

Ridhima nods and offers him a chair to sit and talk 

Vansh: I won't take much of your time. Ridhima, I have no words to say. I mean my sorry cannot redeem whatever happened. What I know is I love you. Since the day we met, there is something in you. You never afraid of the aura I carry. You always stood against me. You were not like others who changed their view and state of mind by one mishap or misunderstanding. 

Ridhima, to stay one ahead of the enemy one should fight aggressively behind a calm poker face. I always hid my emotions behind the facade because I don't want someone to decode and harm me. Every day I grew up listening to my mother is a betrayer. Every day I saw my father teaching me not to trust anyone. 

You might feel today why I'm saying this? Is this out of guilt and all? But no. I love you because I love you. Come to think of it, I have liked you for a long time. After my confession, no matter what you say, I hear it as 'I love you'. I'm sorry Ridhima, I can't leave you alone. 

You are an angel. I know you want someone the same as you. Instead of waiting for someone who isn't coming or don't know when he will come, can it be me? The one right in front of you? If you want, I can live the way you want me to. As long as I could, being very careful right by your side, like now and hugs her. 

Ridhima just gave in. Her heart wants to give in. Accept him. She knows that she doesn't hold him as the culprit for his father deeds. She doesn't have any grudges against him. Yet, somehow cannot name why she wants to be away from him? His father or what? Before saying anything to Vansh, she wants to be sure of this life. 

Vansh can understand her feelings besides he is happy that she didn't push him away. She is in his arms. Yes,

she didn't hug him back, however, she gave in. 

Vansh continues... Ridhima, the world isn't a trustworthy place. If I'm not careful, someone might backstab me. If I open my heart, someone may come in and scar it. That is what Ragini did to me when I trusted her and opened the doors of my heart. Even if the same thing repeats, it's okay, because as long I have you - the person I trust and rely upon, even if I get stabbed in the back, it's okay.