15

Yug: Do you love Vansh Rai Singhania?

Vansh who heard the question is so eager to know the answer from Ridhima. He wants to know what she feels about him. What does she mean when she said she wouldn't abandon him?

Ridhima: After living for some time, I realized it's okay to lose yourself a bit. If you can't party because you're conscious of others, it is only bad for you. There's a season in life when you can lose yourself. If you lose yourself when you're older, that's worse.

Yug: What does it even mean?

Ridhima: I mean, I'm losing myself because of Vansh.

Yug: My question was different?

Ridhima: Rane, I answered. Whether you understand or don't understand, it's your problem.

Vansh and Rane both are confused with the answer she gave.

Vansh: Why she can't tell what she feels? Why she is replying in puzzles. Puzzles which are making me feel more suspicious of Ridhima's behaviour.

While Ridhima trying to leave but Yug stops her and says, I feel Vansh is not a perfect guy for you.

Ridhima: Trying to force your thoughts into someone else head is harder than trying to force people's money into your pocket.

Yug: Why don't you trust me when I say he is not the right person for you? Why are you making the same mistake which I did?

Ridhima: I know him Rane. At least, I know about him. He will only hurt the people who hurt his family or who betray or lie him.

Yug: That says everything. He doesn't know who you are? Do you think will he be able to forgive you?

Ridhima: smiles. I seriously don't know what holds for me tomorrow. For now, I don't want to think about it. I know the day he knows, he will be hurt and he might hurt me to an extent which might cause him pain in return. But, I don't want to be afraid and live in fear thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I want to live every second with him so that tomorrow whatever consequences I need to go through, these memories give me the strength I need.

Here, Vansh is not understanding a single thing. What does she even mean I will hurt her? What she is hiding from me? Why you are becoming into a complicated Puzzle Ridhima? Would I ever able to solve you?

Yug: But, Ridhima...

Ridhima: Rane, Good Night! Good Night! No more questions about Vansh. I'm here to enjoy life. Let me live. If you want to fight, let's do it tomorrow.