25

Ridhima is following the footsteps of the men whom Vansh has sent for her. Vansh can see from the cameras that Ridhima is in terrifying phase while his heart wants to soothe her. Yet, his mind says to play the game first by keeping feelings aside. Vansh knows today whatever he is playing is like opening himself more before Ridhima which either can make him more powerful by having Ridhima beside her or destroy him by keeping Ridhima with him. 

Vansh men make her stand near a container and says her to look whom he is speaking and Ridhima was unsure what's happening around her and looks at the direction they showed and get surprised to see a woman with Vansh. Then she says - Ragini. 

Ridhima (Mind): What the hell? Ragini is alive? Then why Vansh was saying she was dead? It means he never killed her in the first place. Vansh is protecting Ragini? Wait, is he keeping her safe then why she was in hospital suit and looking so pale. What's happening? Why Kabir asked his men to show me? Kabir wants proof against Vansh, what evidence is this? 

Then it is not Kabir who planned this. How could I be so stupid? It is Vansh playing this game. Yes, Angad has said Vansh now knows everything. So Vansh is testing my loyalty. What should I do? If I pass this, then his feelings for me will grow more; f I fail then he will make sure to torment me. I'm stuck with him. But, I need to keep Vansh safe and for which I need his trust. So I need to pass this test. Later I can see how I can move away from his life. Right now,  I need to get through this necessary task created by him. But why he is showing me Ragini? What kind of test it is where he showcases his most treasured secret?

Ridhima: What is that Kabir wants me to show here? Ragini is alive. He said he would prove me Vansh is a cold-blooded murderer. Keeping Ragini safe only shows I'm right about him. 

Men 1: He is a cold-blooded murderer. See, in what condition Ragini is? If he was protecting Ragini, then she should be safe somewhere living with luxuries. Here, she is in a container that belongs to Vansh. So how come he is safeguarding her? 

Ridhima: Listen, man, I don't know who you are. Going with your words, who said keeping in luxury means protecting someone. Sometimes, it is crucial to keep a person in a place where no one can find them. Every enemy of Vansh will check Ragini in hotels, bungalows etc. Yet, no will keep a tab on a container because if that person is getting the protection of Vansh Rai Singhania, do you think the enemy would be thinking about port yard first? 

Vansh heard the conversation between his men and Ridhima. He is happy to see her thoughts even after showcasing Ragini before her. Yet, somehow his mind is unable to trust Ridhima fully and he is losing his calm nature. His doubts about her are increasing by each second. Therefore, he felt its time he confront her rather than playing. 

Vansh signals his men to bring Ridhima into the secret den. Ridhima again follows the men and this time she knows she will be confronting Vansh. Unknown to her, Yug was following her each move. He saw Vansh with a girl and then Ridhima being confused. He knows Ridhi very well that after seeing her expressions, he can say Ridhi knows this girl. Ridhima enters the den and enacts as if she was shocked to see Vansh in front of her.