Dont hurt me again

Aierra's POV
I rolled my eyes as I watch my homeboy talk about him fucking this girl & that girl with his homeboys . "You nasty can you like please shut the fuck up?!" He looked over at me, "I'mma fuck wit y'all later" they Dapped him up & left leaving just him & I at the park. "Wassup with you" he said hitting my leg for me to move it so that he can sit down, I moved my leg & let him sit beside me on the table bench looking at the flowers that was growing on da slide a lil bit.

"Nothing I just don't be wanting to hear that shit Demetrius" I said scrunching my face up. He chuckled & grabbed his phone looking down at it, I looked over a lil & seen dat it was his ex. I rolled my eyes & started playing with my fingers, "but I'm sorry best, I just don't fall in love like I use to" I nodded my head.

"I know" I said getting up & grabbing my stuff, "what's dat supposed to mean ?" I shook my head, "nothing Meech" he shook his head, "hell naw.... You don't call me dat unless you mad at me" he said grabbing my waist pulling me back into his chest.

"Nothing, I see you still talking to dat same ole ex you been telling me you left alone" he sucked his teeth. "Why does it matter, it ain't like we dating or nothing" I laughed, "oh so just because we stop "talking" it's okay for you to go back to that same ex you told me you can't stand.... Fuck you" I said walking off.

"Aierra... Mmcht man I don't give a fuck Frl", I rolled my eyes getting in my car cutting it on & leaving.

I sat on the couch looking at underdoggs with snoop dogg in it. I soon heard the door bell ring, I got up & open the door to see Demetrius, I smirked & looked at him. "I thought u didn't give a fuck?!" He walked in going to sit on da couch.

I walked over & he stood back up grabbing me by my neck staring into my eyes. I pushed him off of me & sat down, "wdf do u want Demetrius" he looked at me & sat down. "Tryna figure out why u hate my ex so much".

I looked at him, "you really asking me this question ?!" He nodded, "remember when I ask you to pick me up from work when it was storming?!, it was thundering, lighting, pouring down rain.... I had to sit outside in the freezing cold for 2 hours because you forgot to get me like you promise because you was with her !!".

He looked, "that had nothing to do with her though dat was all on me Aierra" he chuckled. "I'm not finish, remember when you came here with her.... She looked at me & called me an ugly bitch who will never find a man because I don't give it up" he palmed his face. "I didn't know dat I'm sorry" I looked him with watery eyes, "or I remember the time she told me, y'all sat in bed one night & laughed & made fun of me because I didn't know how to kiss & because they guy I was with cheated on me !!"

He looked at me, "I was joking about the kiss to you Aierra, but the cheating thing I would never sit & talk about u Aierra I love u !!" I shook my head.

He grabbed me by the waist, "STOP !!" I scream pushing him off  of me. "YOU MADE ME CRY TOO MANY TIMES BEHIND THIS BITCH DEMETRIUS & U EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY WITH THE STUFF SHE DID TO ME?! COOL I CAN GET OVER THAT SHIT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SHIT SHE DID TO U!!".

I said pushing him in his chest with my finger, he looked at me. Some week ago the broke up because she got him jumped, afterwards she came to the hospital & laughed in his face about how he looked busted up. She ask him to forgive her because she was just mad & didn't mean it, it took 8 people to get me from fucking that bitch up like I knew I should & could have but Demetrius didn't want that, she did a lot more fucked up things but he stayed.

"Leave her alone Demetrius... she hurt you more times we both can count on our hands & u still run back like she the only one who wants u & loves u!" He sat down & grabbed his blunt from behind his ear & lite it before taking a big puff.

I stood there looking at the floor, soon I felt my body beginning snatched up. I laid across his body while he looked down at me while blowing smoke out of his mouth, "I love u" .

I looked at him, "you don't mean dat" he nodded, "I mean every word I say to u Aierra... you know that" I nodded, he lean down & kissed me. "I love u too" , "i know".

He put out his blunt & picked me up making me straddle him, "I never wanted you to feel less important than you are, I think about dat night when I left u at work in the rain all the time, you caught pneumonia because of me, I cried my eyes out for weeks because of that shit".

I chuckled a lil, "I was wondering why when I seen u your eyes was red & puff.... I was so worried you were sick" We laughed. "I promise you I didn't mean to hurt you beautifulness, I love you so much" I smiled & grabbed his face kissing him.... He ran his hands down the small of my back before putting his hand in my tights grabbing & smacking on my ass.

I pulled back & wiped his lips a lil from the lip gloss. "I want you"..... "you sure ?! U know you ain't ever had this before you know this might be too much for you !!" I rolled my eyes playfully & grabbed at his pants.

                          Demetrius's POV
I licked between her folds & sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy with one hand & her ass with another. I knew Aierra too well, she loved the freaky sure, I pleased her body the way I knew she wanted to be pleased.

I lean up & sucked my fingers that was in her pussy & looked at her tired lil face from the intense pleasure that I was putting her lil sexy ass thru for 2 hours, she was tired & ready to sleep. No lie I was too, after the first nut I was ready to lay df down... her pussy dat fucking good but this my bestfriend the girl I'm in love wit I can't let her think I'm a 1 minute man.. one nut nigga, hell naw.

I lean over her sliding back inside her wet, tight pussy trying my hardest not to nut again or inside of her. "Fuckkkkk" I groan in her ear while she filled my ears with them sexy ass moans. "Ouuuu daddy yesss" she moan scratching my back, I kissed on her neck while she sucked & nibble on my ear, I groan & nutted all inside of her pussy.

I looked at her & kissed her full, plump lips. I got up & grabbed a towel wiping her & me off. "I wanna shower bae can you help me up please ?!" She pouted, I chuckled & grabbed her up & walked us in the bathroom.

I looked out my phone & seen where my ex Rynae tagged me into ultrasound pictures of twins.... I knew she was pregnant so I got DNA to prove that baby won't mines.

Rynae Tyson- I'm so happy to announce that I am having twins, I know it's rare but I'm one of the ones who was blessed. My twin boys will be here in some more months, they both have two different dads who both are Demetrius Flenory & Abraham D. Juste.... I thank both of you guys for making me a mother.

I sat in the bed heart pounding 400 miles per hour, soon Aierra came thru the door looking down at her phone, she looked at me. "Did you know ?!" I looked at her, "yes but I knew there wasn't a possibility that baby can't be mines became the last time we had sex was a month ago Aierra she already 3 months it's no way !! We had stop having sex for 5 months before we had sex again I don't know wat she talking bout right now baby please you have to believe me... I will shut this all down right now just please don't, please don't leave me".

She shook her head, "I would never, but please don't hurt me again" I walked to her kissing her lips... "I promise I won't" I said holding her in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I am so sorry I was gone y'all but I been dealing wit life & on top of dat my love life yall omg making a real one wanna crash out & hurt a nigga but anyways y'all I'm back & please excuse the mistakes & enjoy lemme know if y'all have ideas or want more parts to ones I have already done !!