Chapter 50: That's what i've planned

All the next day, they totally ignored each other and yelled at each other, Taker not wanting to talk to Lini about going out with a man who probably killed her husband as well as his wife and son. There's also that he had planned to take Lini to spend time together, just the two of them, and when he saw Will, it pissed him off. Taker wants her to open her eyes because when the truth comes out, she will fall from very high.

Lini isn't too well today and it's a very special day for her and for Agnes since it's her husband's birthday, he should have been 30 today. They went to Josh's grave to lay flowers for his birthday. She didn't want to confront Taker today, she's not really in the mood to put up with his behavior.

In the afternoon they went to the shed to practice, it was tense, Taker started to be hard on her again, not caring that the children were there. To be tough during warm-ups, during the small matches they did in the ring. The tone rose a little when Lini was fed up with his behavior. "Shut up! You do what I say Rookie!" Taker shouted at Lini when she refused to give Mideon a take. "And my name is Lini! not Rookie!" She cried, Taker can't anymore, he gives Paul his block note before getting into the ring.

"Come fight for your name!" He said putting on the foam gloves, she wants to show him that she's not a rookie anymore, she tries to kick him but avoids him and in turn avoids his tripping by jumping. The children thinking it's part of the training, applaud and support. "Go ahead unleash your rage!" he shouted when she hit him harder, tears of rage welled up in Lini's eyes, unable to take any more of his behavior, his mood swings not understanding why he had become the monster of Before. "GO FOR IT HARDER! Show me you're not what I think!" He yelled trying to push her but she hits him again and again before being tripped which knocks her to the ground. "Well that's all for today." He said looking at his Ministry before looking at Lini who is on the ground in tears.

~!~

The evening was still tense between the two even at dinner, they did not speak but the atmosphere in the living room was cold and tense. The kids tried not to do anything stupid so as not to blow up Taker or Lini.

The girls went to bed while Lini did the dishes, she too is very tired from her day and just wants to go to bed. "Are we going to ignore each other for long? » He said as he leaned on the counter, watching her wash the dishes. Lini turns around enough to look at him coldly without giving him a response and returns her attention to her dishes. She doesn't want to talk to him, wanting the quiet to continue until she goes to bed. She hears Taker sigh then footsteps moving away from the kitchen, she quickly wipes away the tear that has just flowed down her cheek. Not liking this situation, not wanting to argue with this man who helped her so much but hurt her so much at the same time.

Lini finishes the dishes, drying her hands with a cloth, sniffing. Taker walks past the kitchen and stops when he sees Lini crying, he frowns and goes to check on her. "Why are you crying?" He asked, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed. As soon as he receives no response, he walks towards her, turns her gently to see her face covered in tears, her red eyes. "Why should I tell you? You don't care.." She said removing his hands from her face and going to the living room, wanting to be alone but Taker doesn't give up easily, he follows her and sits down next to her. "If I didn't care, I'd be in bed and leave you whining. What's wrong?" He said, resting his head in the palm of his hand, watching her look at him evilly, not believing her ears that he pretends not to know why she is in this state. "I don't understand anything anymore...I'm tired of it.." She said, starting to cry again, Taker moved closer to her, taking her in his arms, rubbing her back. "Hey..hey..hey..hey..stop crying.." He said trying to be comforting as she cried, she pulled away from him slowly. "Do you realize that it's you that I can't take anymore? " She asked looking at him frowning wondering what he did, she gasps seeing him not taking responsibility for what he has done over the last few days. "I don't understand you anymore, for several days, you changed your behavior towards me, you were nicer, more understanding until Monday evening after the bar..." She said between two sniffles, Taker looks at the side, remembering why he had been so distant with her since that incident. "Why?...why did you become that monster again that I hated so much? I...I didn't do anything that deserved so much hatred.." She said crying, Taker doesn't do anything, he lets her talk but don't look at her, not wanting to get angry. "If you want...I can go to the hotel with Agnes if you start to get tired of me...why don't you talk to me..?" She asked, thinking that he was doing everything possible to get her to leave, she can understand, she's been at his place for weeks and he hasn't had any privacy since she's been here. . "Tomorrow..I'm going to the hotel..I thank you for hosting me.." She said, wiping her eyes when she didn't get a response, not even a look. She gets up to head towards the stairs, she places her hand on the banister..

"Wait..." Taker said grabbing his other hand, she looks at him sadly, she doesn't even know what to expect with him anymore, she thought he had changed, that she had even fallen in love with him but he never will change. "Listen Lini..." he said taking her hands, he lowered his head trying to find the right words for her and to be as clear as possible. "Yes, I'm angry, but at myself..." he admitted, talking about the night Lini was almost sexually assaulted in the bar parking lot. "Yesterday I wanted to have another dinner with you, without the kids but after seeing Will on my property I got twisted...and I'm sorry" He says sincerely looking into her eyes, she looks at him with tears in his eyes. . , still not understanding why he had attacked her mentally. "But... why me? Why were you against me...? Why didn't you tell me?"  she asked, letting her tears fall down her cheeks.

"I twisted and you were the first person I saw so I panicked because of you.." he said taking Lini's face in his hands to wipe away the tears that were running down her cheeks roses. "Why were you so angry with yourself?" she asked, wanting to know, not wanting to have any more secrets between them. Taker licks his lips, looks down again then looks at her again with tears in her eyes. "Because tonight wasn't supposed to be like this...I left you alone in a parking lot while there were dangerous idiots in the evening." He said sincerely, trying not to get upset because the images of that bloody evening were still in his head, the drunk guy lashing out at Lini, driving him crazy. She is shocked, she doesn't blame him for what happened that evening.

"Taker...I...I don't blame you for that." » She said, trying to reassure him if that would help him. "I know... but it ruined everything I had planned..." he said looking at her, she frowned at what he had just said. "What else did you have planned?" She asked before Taker took her head in his hands and kissed her tenderly. For them, the kiss lasted hours when it only lasted a few seconds, the kiss was so sweet, so tender that Lini melted. When Taker broke the kiss to catch his breath after the passionate kiss, he placed his forehead against hers. "I expected it to end like this."He said in a whisper before Lini wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him in turn.

~!~

They enter Taker's room kissing, he carries her until Lini's back is on the bed. Taker's kisses go up to Lini's neck who has her hands in his hair, closing her eyes savoring the moment. He slowly takes off the sweater and her t-shirt so as not to be too rough and resumes his kisses along her collarbone, he runs his hands along her thighs to reach her shorts. "Taker...wait.." She says pushing him lightly, Taker looks into her eyes, his gaze is mixed with passion and incomprehension wanting to know why she wants to wait.

"What is the problem?" He asked running his hands through Lini's black hair, she ran her hand over Taker's face. "What if the girls don't accept?" She was scared, her eyes full of worry as she looked at the man she loved. Taker kissed her gently before resting his forehead against hers. "Let's forget the kids for tonight" he said before kissing her again, wanting to enjoy this wonderful night with her.

As soon as Taker and Lini's clothes are on the floor, Taker kisses her gently while she has her arms around his neck, her thighs around his waist. She could feel Taker entering her, he held Lini's hair tightly as he moved back and forth while kissing her neck, she could feel Taker's hot breath. Lini's moans echoing through the room formed a sweet melody to Taker's ears.

"Damn... Taker.....". Lini moaned into Taker's ear before he turned his head to kiss her. He flops down on the bed for Lini to ride him, she moaned as she rode him putting her hands against Taker's chest. He sits back, letting Lini straddle him, kissing his neck as she tilts her head back in pleasure, Taker's hands gripping her ass tightly.

He puts her face down on the bed, lifts her ass a little before entering her wet pussy, making her moan. He wraps his hand around her neck without hurting her to kiss her while slamming his hips against her. "Cum for me baby..." he said passionately in her ear as he thrust deeper. He gave her the last push, kissing her back, neck and face, he lay next to her all sweaty, loving the warm night he spent with Lini. He takes her in his muscular arms, plants his last kisses before falling asleep in each other's arms.